Most Recent Platinum

Muff

8 hours ago, poopooblast said:

Ikr! I freakin loved it. Took me by surprise and that ending... :/ I put the controller down right away..

yeah, it is really awesome game ?.I will probably have to replay it again someday, just when i remember this scene: 

it makes me want to play it right now !!!

Edited by Xgamersurvivor
  • Like 1

#25 PlayStation All-Stars; Battle Royal

1L6f4f26.png

You've Only Done Everything Else

PlayStation All-Star...............................................................What can I say that hasn't been said about this shitty game. Well like most people my Brother and I were big fans of Super smash bros. on the Wii, so I bought this game so see how similar it was, since its clearly a rip off. However this game is nowhere as solid as smash bro, mainly because of the fact that you can't simply knock out players from the stage, and you can only beat them with a super move.

This platinum was not as easy as I though, as there's a few multiplayer trophies, and you have to beat the campaign 20 time! And that final boss is so lame. Got most of the hard trophies with a boosting session, but it was difficult to get it arrange. Never the less, I'm glad I've finally got this platinum, I can't say its the worst game I've platinum through but its up there, and will never touch this game again.

This is my eighth Platinum this year, and probably the last for the school year. Now it's time to go back to PS4 for the summer.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, PreLoki said:

#26 - Mirror's Edge Catalyst

1L79f293.png

:platinum:The Few. The Elite.

R.I.P Kickglitch -_-

I wish it wasn't that casual, but I had nonetheless fun with this.

Can't top the first one though :P

Kickglitch wasn't even possible in the first game on console anyway was it? I remember reading multiple sources say it's simply not possible to input the exact combo you need to with a controller, so I never bothered even trying it.

Congrats though, and I completely agree. I had fun with Catalyst, but the first game was a masterpiece and despite the fun I had in Catalyst I couldn't help but feel disappointed with it.

Plat #10
The Walking Dead Season 1 (PS4)

Amazing game!! My first time in a Telltale Game... When i started it, my expectations was't too big, but after some time, this game complety blows my mind! Is really really nice! And of course, i really love the series on tv too, so, its more easy for me to like this :D I will go now for season 2 and wait for price drop of season 3 :D 
Recommend to everyone! Ohh, and its a easy plat 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, madbuk said:

Kickglitch wasn't even possible in the first game on console anyway was it? I remember reading multiple sources say it's simply not possible to input the exact combo you need to with a controller, so I never bothered even trying it.

Congrats though, and I completely agree. I had fun with Catalyst, but the first game was a masterpiece and despite the fun I had in Catalyst I couldn't help but feel disappointed with it.

The kickglitch is possible on console, but way harder to master than on PC and tbh I wasn't fully able to use it, I could pull one here and there, but just wasn't worth the time at least on ps3 ^^

Yea after seeing some gameplay videos and especially playing the closed beta it left me a bitter taste, but for 10 bucks I thought you can't go wrong with catalyst and by ignoring the first impressions I was still able to have fun with this like I said.. but the disappointment with the result is still there after the 2013 E3 announcement hype :/

Edited by PreLoki

1 minute ago, Strider-Falcon said:

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

1L7fe90f.png

Prize, Plunder, and Adventure!40-platinum.png

Win every trophy.

I have to give respect to the developers for putting so much work and research in bringing the story alive. Regarding this game, the story was really good and you can learn about real pirate history. Playing this game made me feel like researching wikipedia on Pirates and I even watch a documentary on Blackbeard. A few criticisms are, there is a bit of repetition in attacking ships, boarding ships and collecting materials to upgrade your own ship. Getting the platinum was not too difficult and I can't think of any trophies that gave me trouble even the online trophies were a piece of cake and I did them on my own. The DLC trophies for the 1st pack were easy as well and the only one that was difficult was the "Sacred Land", fortunately I used for the 1st time one of the boosting sessions set up from this website, which is fantastic, thanks to all those players that help me get this Sacred Land" trophy. Again the rest of the DLC trophies of the 1st pack I did on my own and were easy. The final DLC pack "Freedom Cry" was fun and easy but a bit short. 

This is the 2nd Assassin's Creed I've played after AC2 which I played a long time ago. I really enjoyed this game and can now understand the hype these games generate. It's franchise I would like to revisit once I've cleared my backlog of PS3 and PS4 games I've got already (and other system games like Wii/Wii U). I'll be definitely be  playing another Assassin Creed game in future, maybe Rogue, Syndicate. Thumbs up from me. 

I was coming in to post this one as well! Got the platinum a few days ago, my first platinum since Assassin's Creed II back in January (the PS4 version).

I played all of the Assassin's Creed games and got the platinum in four of them, on my way to get the five others.

Only decided to go for this platinum aftet the Ezio collection was announced - I ignored the platinum in all games with multiplayer before then.

I actually liked upgrading the ship because the plundering was very fun and it was accompanied by diving in the shipwrecks, which was also fun. Only thing I didn't really like was the 100% synching of the main missions because some things were just so stupid - synchronisation used to be about how the characters really did it (like don't get seen etc) but many of the synchs in Black Flag are bogus like "while you are tailing that boat, go and skin an alligator".

All in all, Black Flag is the best pirate game I ever played and one of the most fun games to get the platinum in.

• Like 1