Most Recent Platinum

Muff

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/6cb81e/trophies/1L07622a.png

#22 - WRC 5 (PS4)

I'm so stupid:facepalm: I could get the plat nearly two months ago but for some reasons I thought that I need a second controller for the local multiplayer trophy. So over the last two months I had no access to a second one and once I got a second I realised that you don't race simutaneously in local multiplayer. Anyway, now I have the plat. WRC 5 is a mediocre rally game but since racing is one of my favourite genres and the game isn't too lengthy I enjoyed it.

• Like 3

On 03/04/2017 at 9:12 PM, colinmazzini said:

#59. Borderlands

Lf4db9b.png

:platinum: Borderland Defender :platinum:

1L0e571e.png

Difficulty: 4/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

I have always really enjoyed Borderlands. I originally played it on my 360, but when I got a PS3 I had to get it again (plus I have never played any of the dlc except the Island of Dr. Ned.) I think this is the best borderlands there is, I know a lot of people think 2 is better,  but it doesn't really appeal to me the same way. I didn't think the game was too hard (especially using the merchant of death exploit,  I just spent a few hours powerleveling and the rest of the game was super easy. Now eventually I will have to take on the dlc (not really looking forward to Moxxi's Underdome with the bad weapons I have).

Good luck with Moxxies Underdome Riot I was bored out of my mind days on end doing that DLC...

• Like 4

Final Fantasy XIII-2 ,

- it was awesome, but quite tedious (i do understand why lot of people disliked this game, but music covers all frustrations T_T )

[Game:9/10][Difficulty:3/10]

Steins:Gate

- pretty mediocre VN(Harem) with unique art style, (i think Virtue's Last Reward done it MUCH better)

[Game:6/10][Difficulty:1/10]

Edited by nyantzu1986
firefox glitch
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, Natsume said:

:platinum: #110

The Evil Within

1L1da614.png

Pure Evil

Unlocked all trophies for The Evil Within

AKUMU wasn't too bad honestly but giving enemies guns in a one-hit death mode is pretty ridiculous. 

Difficulty - 6/10 Rating - 7/10 Time - 40+ Hours

Have to agree there, zombies and guns don't mix. Great game though, I loved it. Way more than RE7! Can't even bring myself to do the DLC for that...