Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#64. Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear

L9dfb19.png

Platinum Trophy

1L7836f7.png

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 2/10

I thought this game was fun...at first. It would have even been fun if it could have been enjoyed in small doses. However, once I started I realized it needed to basically be done in one sitting because of three glitched trophies. Four hours later I had almost all the trophies. Not really a good time. I would suggest you avoid it if you don't have a lot of time to devote to it.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Good to know, I know little about that game and 5/5 would be a score to make me look at it a bit more.

Well, it was cheap and there was a video guide so I couldn't resist myself. And it only took hour and half to Plat it so... I'm weak.

3 minutes ago, Juzota said:

Well, it was cheap and there was a video guide so I couldn't resist myself. And it only took hour and half to Plat it so... I'm weak.

I feel your pain, I used to buy cheap easy 100% games on the X360. Now with trophies, I have notifications turned off when doing a story game for the first time, I ignore cheap easy 100%/platinum games if they're not fun and I start games that I know I will never 100%, like Super Meat Boy or anything with many multiplayer trophies but a praised single player campaign.

• Like 1