Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #169 One Piece Pirate Warriors 

completed in 2 months and 2 weeks

platinum rarity 10.58% rare

platinum name: king of the majestic oceans of the world

finally done with this long grind without the DLC, faced with several setbacks at times from having to find 3 psn friends, coins and that grind. this unlocks the chance to start the other 3 games in the series. though going back to lego harry potter 1-4 now.

• Like 3

PLATINUM #98 

RUGBY 15 PS VITA

1L83bd1f.png 

My first PS VITA Platinum but Rugby is not my sport but decided to go for the plat as it came free with the VITA. It was very easy. Guide is right with difficult 2/10. Can see why the reviews were 3/10. To be honest if i get this for cheap on the PS3 or PS4 (stack) I would plat it again as its so simple cause you can tweak the other team attributes to 0 :giggle:

If you want an easy plat - YES

If you want enjoyment - HELL NO

• Like 4

L2e631b.png

Hardwearing 

1L5a4b4e.png

I'm not gonna mince words. This is an average race shooter game that is almost bare bones when it comes to features, and  the most craptacular matchmaking I have ever experienced. I've been in empty matches, 4 on 1 team matches, with no way to change it because there are almost ZERO options. Even in the most basic dodgy online games I played, they at least give you an option of public OR quick matches. None of that here. No matter what title may be there, its all quick, its all random, its always a crapshoot. Add some of the most random grindy luck based trophies, and there is nothing but pain ahead.

People thinking about this one, don't. Stay away.

Edited by RedRodriguez87
  • Like 3