Most Recent Platinum

Muff

15 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Around 130 hours, it's a bit of an estimate since I spent whole day catching that damned fish on a split save and did 2 partial playthroughs to May since I missed registering the right Yoshitsune, lol.

And it's easily doable in 1 and 0.2 playthroughs if you farm over 1M in your first playthrough and complete compendium to 99% + finish all confidants.

I've take few minutes to catch the gold fish, exactly as the golden finger and passionate listener trophies, it seems i'm outta the most annoying one buuuut actually i'm at 130 hrs and i have completed Shido palace. I have done a blind playtrough so i need another full one in order to max out all confidant. I'm positive that i'm taking 180/200 hrs to plat :P

Edited by Lo_Strigo

1 hour ago, markcavan said:

Also the walking movement speed is WAY too slow, you would think developers would learn to give options to increase this.

Did you realize that you could walk faster with R1? It wasn't the most fastest movement ever but at least it was way better than in Everybody's Gone To The Rapture.

Edited by Juzota

21 minutes ago, Juzota said:

Did you realize that you could walk faster with R1? It wasn't the most fastest movement ever but at least it was way better than in Everybody's Gone To The Rapture.

Yeah, I did.  I found even with the R1 it was very slow and about the same as Everybody's Gone To The Rapture.