Most Recent Platinum

Muff

25 minutes ago, Juzota said:

Did you realize that you could walk faster with R1? It wasn't the most fastest movement ever but at least it was way better than in Everybody's Gone To The Rapture.

Yeah it was faster than in Everybody's Gone To The Rapute but it was still slow lol

I had to replay a chapter because I missed a memory and it took a long time to get there  ! With a normal game would have been much faster ?

Edited by BaB3y-DoOllz_
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Lo_Strigo said:

I've take few minutes to catch the gold fish, exactly as the golden finger and passionate listener trophies, it seems i'm outta the most annoying one buuuut actually i'm at 130 hrs and i have completed Shido palace. I have done a blind playtrough so i need another full one in order to max out all confidant. I'm positive that i'm taking 180/200 hrs to plat :P

Yea, 200 hours definitely =D Even with skipping, the Palaces do take a while =D

14 hours ago, Masamune said:

I wonder if there's going to be an anime for this one, & a "Golden" version too? :hmm:

For sure it will be.

On both questions.

I love seeing people being persuaded that P5 blows P4 out of water because... it does :D BIG TIME :D

Futaba-tan on 3 pages :awesome:

Sasuga Futaba-tan.

On 4/21/2017 at 3:05 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

1Lf68317.png

Legendary Phantom Thief 
Earn all trophies.

KITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I could say it in 1000 words, but... picture says it all =D

Tb4ANoo.jpg?1

Anyway, just glorious. Even if you read all the great things about this game, it's not nearly enough. 

Game as a whole is perfect, definitely the best Persona game. It takes the best part of previous Personas and even finally shows SMT feeling.

Even though... for me, P3 still stays strongly on the first place, but P5 is easily second. =D

Saying anything about the game is not enough to actually describe it so...

FTB! FTB! FTB! FTB! FTB!

Futaba-tan... O-M-G, Futaba-tan... she IS totally the girl of the year. (Too bad, Aira-tan :/) 

Play the game of the year, you will not be disappointed.

Minecraft Story Mode

1Lede4e5.png

Long story short, I love TellTale games.  I will admit it I cry every time I play them (and even when I repeat them with the exception of playing Michonne the second time).  The base game was fantastic.  I really enjoyed playing through it! There was enough of humor and serious moments to keep things interesting.  But god dammit, the extra episodes were so pointless!  Especially with episode 6.  Never in my entire life (while playing Telltale games) have I ever sought out to kill as many characters as I could in my first playthrough.  I really wanted my body count high.  Going through the extra episodes reminded me of the first time I watched Suicide Squad (which was during a 14 hour flight).  I was getting so bored that I had to stop and take a nap in the middle of an episode.

Disney Infinity 2.0

1La32f83.png

This game was a hoot to play.  Not the biggest fan of Marvel but I picked this up with 3.0 and Skylanders beginner bundle.  I have always wanted to try toys to life and I understand the appeal.  I much prefer 3.0 since I'm more of a Star Wars fan but the toy box was fun to play even alone but of course the feats took a long time especially with trying to figure out half of them.  The survival mode took three straight hours to complete but once you get into a rhythm it gets easier.  Even thought the servers are offline, I still like the toys and will display them next to the Lego Dimensions ones. But I highly doubt I will ever revisit this game.

• Like 2

@RedRodriguez87 I have never played the game so I don't actually have an opinion on it but I do love a good textwall and yours made me laugh.

If you want to laugh at an RPG where it's intended that you laugh, I suggest you check out the Mario RPG for the SNES (Legend Of The Seven Stars). It's a great parody/deconstruction of the genre. At least, I think it is a parody/deconstruction, it never was that clear since it's a full RPG in its own right (like how Shaun Of The Dead is both a zombie movie parody and an actually good zombie movie). I do know that they're constantly being weird and meta about their own rules though.

iwDwOQz.png

• Like 2