Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 4/29/2017 at 0:20 AM, ROBOCRIPPLE_ said:

1L61febd.png

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

There were a few trophies that gave me trouble, such as the Speedrun trophy and some of the multiplayer ones (I had to rely on the 2-day trial of PS+). The hardest plat that I've earned from the Uncharted series. But, it was fun! 

Speedrun is easy with the glitch, though one person tells me it doesn't work correctly without all updates? When I did it, it was on update 1.03

6 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Platinum # 78

1Le99375.png

Yesterday origins

Interesting point and click game.

Idk, Idk when I voided the "play the game without skipping cinematics" trophy, that put me on the edge of my seat in my second run (speedrun), due all the time lost watching cinematics, luckily the time required for that speedrun trophy is big, a little more than 4 hours, my time was 3 and a half hours for those two trophies plus (obviously) the platinum.

The "interact with all things" trophies in almost all chapters were a little confusing but doable thanks to Chapter select.

I have to say that the aspect I liked the most in the game was the soundtrack: great, nice story, decent length.

Btw, @zadorvp, remember to add the game to your PP point and click.

There was a trophy glitched, but it was already patched with the 1.03.

Congratulations on the platinum :)

I am way behind on all three of my Project Platinum topics. Lots of games to add (probably people too, haven't checked). I should just retire them until I have time to update properly.

• Like 1

#139 - Adam's Venture Origins on PS4 (16th plat of 2017) - 84.94% COMMON

1L1f0168.png

Picked this up on a recent sale for €9.99 and I'll be honest the game is really not even worth that price, more like €4.99.  While a PS4 game its more PS3 like from performance and graphics.  The load times are awful if you manage to die or get caught by the guards.  The game itself is a puzzle adventure game, done in the style of the early Tomb Raider games but not nearly as good.  The dialogue is so bad its actually funny in parts and the puzzles are not too hard and can be figured out in a few minutes.  Only two none story related trophies but they are very easy to get making this a very easy game for platinum/trophy hunters.

Overall 5/10 enjoyment with a 2/10 for difficultly taking 2-3 hours to complete playing blind

• Like 4

:platinum: #26: Star Wars: Battlefront

1Lde238c.png

Difficulty: 7/10 (those survival missions...)

Enjoyment: 7/10

I'm glad I went back to this game. I had it upon release and didn't care much for the single player aspects that I was looking forward to so just left it alone for a year. It didn't take me too long to catch up on the trophies, there were just a few that took some hard work and patience.

• Like 3

ARK: SURVIVAL EVOLVED

1Le222b7.png

40-platinum.pngApex Predator  Collect all trophies!.40-platinum.png
Platinum #68

I only went for this because I game shared it off a friend. Survival Crafting games are not my thing, but it was easy enough. Time consuming and a bit annoying. Would never play this again. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Speedrun is easy with the glitch, though one person tells me it doesn't work correctly without all updates? When I did it, it was on update 1.03

I looked it up as well as the trophy list after I finished my first story playthrough, in the latest update. I thought I could use my complete save, but I read that in order for the glitch to work, I need to have completed the story in the old versions, not a newer ones. ? I didn't want to play though it another time in an old version, just for that trophy, and I wanted to complete the game on Crushing with the unlockable cheats, so I did the Speedrun trophy legitimately in my third playthrough, barely reaching it with about 5:10:00 play time. ?

Had I known about the glitch, I would have canceled the update as soon as I inserted the disc for the first time.

Oh, and I did get the accuracy trophy with a glitch. All I did was load an encounter, enabled auto lock-on, and kept shooting enemies until my accuracy was over 70%, then I quit to the main menu, load the epilogue and finished it, and I got the trophy as soon as the credits started rolling. This was in the latest update, BTW.

Edited by ROBOCRIPPLE_
  • Like 2