Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Jazzpunk

1Sb8c259.png

The End

Now go outside

Enjoyment 8/10

It took some time getting used to the game looks and mechanics, but I really enjoyed my time with it. Just bought the other region version of it and am gonna play that tonight after work. Games like this one are really good to just enjoy gaming and relax and as an added bonus you get a plat for it too.

• Like 1

On 30.4.2017 at 9:16 PM, Venocide said:

#83 Briks

1L1ec2e9.png

BRIKS master 

Collected all the trophies in the game.

Awful awful awful! I'm making Persona 5 my 100th plat, to get to 99 as quick as I can I'm knocking out a bunch of easy plats, I hope their not all as bad as his. :/ 

This post surprised me. I always saw those cheap looking and overpriced themes and thought why they all contain the word Briks and now I know it's a cheap looking Breakout-clone. xD 

On 5/1/2017 at 6:36 AM, zadorvp said:

Congratulations on the platinum :)

I am way behind on all three of my Project Platinum topics. Lots of games to add (probably people too, haven't checked). I should just retire them until I have time to update properly.

Nah, I've seen PP more abandoned than yours ?

Thanks for the congrats. In the near future I'll play Deponia. And waiting for the Broken sword 5 to be on sale.

• Like 1

platinum #172 planet 51: the game

completed in 3 days and 3 hours

platinum rarity 20.07% uncommon

platinum name: platinum trophy (its plain) :(.

they said the game was a 3/10 difficulty. played it in entirety more like a 2/10. nothing extremely hard. going to up my difficulty challenge some with skylanders trap team (ps3). got some help from the kaos trap for nightmare difficulty. its going to be more useful if i get the game a second time later this month if things go right.

• Like 1