Most Recent Platinum

Muff

After spending around 100hours on Persona 5, decided to chill & hit up a couple of "easy" ones.

#76 Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroine's Infinite Duel

1L1ccc7b.png

:platinum:インフィニット・ブラスターズ
トロフィーをコンプリートした。

#77 Batman - The Telltale Series

1Lf30d30.png

:platinum:I'm Batman

Complete Batman

#78 Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations

1Lfa3bc1.png

:platinum:Adventure Time
Earn every Trophy in the game

Now to grind out the rest of the trophies for Persona 5 in NG+, and then get around to finishing Odin Sphere & Final Fantasy XV.

Edited by Greenshyguy
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Venenum80 said:

:platinum: #1 - Driveclub Bikes

1Lc23076.png

Super Biker

Got my first Platinum yesterday! Super enjoyable game, too bad most of the screenshots of the trophies were of menus, but i managed to organize what i wanted i left the wheelie trophy for last, so i got a kick ass screenshot of my Platinum too 1f603.png

Nice, good way to start!

3 hours ago, URBAN_VVaRf4R3 said:

platinum-trophy.pngPLATINUM #50: NieR:AUTOMATA

1Lbb991b.png

FINAL WORD 

Thank you For Playing 

TROPHY DIFFICULTY: 1/10

ENJOYMENT: 10/10

A worthy game to be my 50th platinum trophy, i strongly recommend this game to anyone. The reason i gave it a 1/10 for trophy difficulty is because you can unlock all trophies with in game currency if your feeling lazy.  

Buying trophies can only be done though after going through the main game three times with three different endings, right?

5 minutes ago, iamjax said:

1Lf9f2b0.png

Horizon: Zero Dawn

All trophies obtained

Enjoyment: 10/10

Difficulty: 2/10

If I weren't such an Uncharted fanboy, this would undoubtedly be my favorite Sony exclusive, and probably remains as the strongest new IP in years. There are so many fantastic things to say about the game, that I wouldn't even know where to begin. I think if we are keeping it trophy-related, this is by far one of the better lists out there; you could literally go through the entire game without using a guide and still obtain the platinum, but that's because there's nothing overly ridiculous, there's VERY little in the way of padding, and the 30-40 hours you'll spend in this has you sampling just about everything the game has to offer, which is the perfect blend of accessibility and variety.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again: pretty much everything in Horizon may have been done before somewhere else, but never has a developer been able to perfectly coalesce so many complex elements into a game that it becomes its own entity in just how well it's done. There's just so many different types of gamers that I can see enjoying this game, and that says a lot about it. In a year so crowded with amazing games -- and even the introduction of a brand new console -- this can easily sit as one of the front runners for game of the year.

Though HZD is far from perfect, personally I'd rate it much higher than Uncharted (and I played all four games for the second time last month).

Even though I have plenty of (very, very minor) complaints about what HZD could/should have done better, and even though I've named Breath Of The Wild as the new Best Game Ever, there's at least three things I enjoyed with HZD a lot more than with BOTW: The story was much more compelling (as much as BOTW shook up the Zelda formula, the story was pretty straightforward while I loved HZD more and more while I discovered more about the 2060s), the enemies appealed more to me and there was much more humour coming from the main protagonist.

1Lc96de7.png

Platinum #130 Minecraft Vita

After a long time of just sitting on my Vita taking up space.

I finally got this out of the way with the help of @ninjaplease123 with Diamonds to you,

cause none of my friends own a Vita. PS man sorry I wasn't better ready for the Enderdragon fight.

I left all my arrows and stuff in the wrong box. ? But thanks for the help. Now back to playing Persona 4 Golden 

• Like 1