Most Recent Platinum

Muff

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

1L1e94b7.png

All Trophies 
Earned all trophies

Any game after something that is Persona 5 has it incredibly hard, you know...

So... I had to choose something similar =D Sure, it was the old Atlus so no proper voices, but that was literally the only thing I missed in the game =D

THIS
WAS 
SO 
MUCH
FUN!

At least waifuing part, that is =/ The labyrinths... well, that was a bit repetitive. On the other hand, I could enjoy time with my babies :awesome: 

Babies that came from a hell of a harem =D 

Serina > Torri > Ellie > Fuuko > Chloe > Feene > Narika

Harem ending best ending :awesome: 

1L47879f.png

Full Completion 
Find all 36 scrolls in the game

Well, for the Olympics. Not much to say. It wasn't as bad as I expected, but definitely more annoying in some aspects.

Pretty average indie.

As for the main question, no, I didn't.

1L3bf4e0.png

Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls 
Acquired all trophies.

MOAR NEPZZZZZ!

I feel like Iffy is starting to be a bit TOO repetitive with spin-offs. They just add more gimmicks to trophy lists, lol xD And they aren't even trying to make them longer :/
Well, at least it had Plue =D And SEHA Girls weren't that bad after all.

Mega Drive best girl as on the Nep side :awesome: 

And Delphie was also tougher this time. 

Well, all in all, Neps as Neps. Though... DAT ASS :awesome: 

1L9a0bce.png

Deponia unlocked! 
Complete every trophy of the game.

The first one. I was actually interested in Deponia (because Goal is a qt :awesome:) even before it jumped to PS4 so after it did, there was no reason to not play it =D

It definitely seemed like a prologue more than anything. But it did build up interest.

I definitely hope they are going to port Chaos and Goodbye eventually :) 

We can hope. Though, it took whole 4 years for first one to come to PS4...

(Damn, we liked the same game, what has world come to? :awesome:)

Congratulations :D I wholeheartedly agree with you that after persona 5, any plat will seem flat compared to it :P although we can try to see as a gift and keep searching for those awesome new games that are coming. 

By the way was the guide top notch for you ? The main party indeed worked hard and no substitute were needed :awesome:

4 hours ago, zadorvp said:

#327: DC Universe Online (PS3)

1L00602b.png

Winner Takes All

Acquire all hero and villain trophies in the classic game

Only took 5 years, 5 months, 3 weeks, and (nearly) 6 days too :P

Now is that only the base game, or did you kill a part of your lifespan by going for all of the dlc? lol

1 hour ago, GarciaFever said:

Now is that only the base game, or did you kill a part of your lifespan by going for all of the dlc? lol

Just the base game, but my brother (who I was playing this with) wants to try out the DLC. We won't care about completing them all since that would take far too long but maybe I'll at least get a few trophies along the way xD

9 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

@Satoshi Ookami Haha, I love a lot of games, so there's probably a lot more where that came from. Was liking all your Conception II posts, 'cause I adored that game. Even made it one of my milestones. ^_^

That... is hard to believe =D You know, your defining Plat is Amnesia so it's hard to look at other Plats xDDDDD

But good, at least we can agree on some games :D

8 hours ago, Mah2c said:

By the way was the guide top notch for you ? The main party indeed worked hard and no substitute were needed :awesome:

Which guide?

You mean the P5 guide I had to correct on so many places? :awesome::awesome::awesome: 

6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Which guide?

You mean the P5 guide I had to correct on so many places? :awesome::awesome::awesome: 

Yeah that one :awesome: , was a lot of work, specially with the walkthrough and all.

In all honesty, after the initial all out attack, I hope the guide managed to help all of you guys. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Ala-Arska said:

Tales of Symphonia:

Dawn of the New World

1Lb0b104.png

True Dawn of the New World

You have obtained all trophies. This truly is the dawn of a new world!

A skitload of collectibles, with no means of tracking them. Skit just got real.

Before venturing into the swamp that are skits and monster collection, a word or two about my experience overall...

So this takes place after (fantastic) Tales of Symphonia, and this time the old good guy is a mass murderer. Because why not?

Replacing Lloyd the Serial Killer (or is he?) in this one is Two-Face Emil. Wimp by day, douchebag by night. Yup, not likable at all :devil:

Save the world, talk about emotions, make bad jokes, yadda yadda yadda. Luckily the old crew hangs around every now and then.

Combat is not as fluid as in ToS. The 2.5D environment makes for some weird hits and misses. There's that Emil again, swinging at nothing :facepalm:

As for the collectibles, there's close to 300 skits to be viewed, and no in-game tracking. And of course I missed one at the end. 99% is bullskit.

Monster book is another grind marathon, where you make pacts with creatures and evolve/de-evolve (like Digimon!) them. ALL of them *sigh* :|

By no means don't think that ToS: DotNW is awful. It just has a lot of frustrating aspects. Three playthroughs doesn't help, either.

I only have three of 'Tales of' titles mowed down, but I'd rank those Tales of Symphonia>Tales of Graces f>Emil cries like a baby (this one).

It's along the lines of 6-6.5/10 in terms of enjoyment, so maybe only for those aiming to complete the whole series :D

I completely agree with you. I've been putting this game off for what feels like forever. I've plated almost all of the tales games. Except Graces f and Symphonia DOTNW. After an hour into it I really just couldn't stand Emil. The combat also felt weird and everything looked like it suddenly became cuter. Oh well, I intend on platting them all so I better get too it sooner or later...I'll do Graces f too eventually. I just feel like the game would have hooked me better if we skipped the whole childhood arc. Tiger festival and all. I gave up as soon as that arc was done...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mah2c said:

Yeah that one :awesome: , was a lot of work, specially with the walkthrough and all.

In all honesty, after the initial all out attack, I hope the guide managed to help all of you guys. 

Well, I'll leave newcomers to rate it :awesome: 

And if the next attack comes...

you'll never see it coming :awesome::awesome::awesome: