Most Recent Platinum

Muff

44 minutes ago, whoadreader said:

#182 - Port Royale 3

1L34a645.png

This game wasn't really what I was expecting. The trading became dull pretty quickly and I loathed having to do the battling on manual. I enjoyed it at first but after I'd got about 5-6 cities captured I could just steamroll whatever I wanted as I had a constant flow of money to buy new ships if I needed them. There's a bit of a grind at the end, and a 50 hour trophy that I ended up needing to leave my game running for over 24 hours to get. Overall it's a very easy game, especially considering it's ultra rare, it just gets a bit dull towards the end.

Thanks for that, good to know that not adding this game to my backlog was the right thing to do.

#13 - LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham

1L006f3e.png

:platinum: World's Finest

Collect all of the Trophies

This was my first venture into the LEGO world because I was able to pick up the title in a sale for ~$5. I really didn't know what to expect and it took my longer than I'm willing to admit to really get a feel for the game. Once I started to really understand character's abilities and how the game could be played I started enjoying it more. The amount of collectables was a bit of a pain in the butt, but watching play-throughs on YouTube made it easy enough (although it was pretty time consuming). I enjoyed the base game itself and didn't even mind going through everything again on free play mode, but the HUB planet gameplay was glitchy as hell and finding random collectables in repetitive missions grew tiresome in the end. Not sure if I'll pick up another LEGO title in the future, but I've learned to never say never.

• Like 3