Most Recent Platinum

Muff

7 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

:platinum:#128 - Batman Arkham Knight

1Ld0bfbe.png

:platinum:I AM the Batman!

Reclaim your city.

I really hate Riddler for all those goddamn riddles.

Nice one. I didn't think the Riddler trophies were too bad. Excessive, but not difficult. Will you be going for the DLC trophies too?

For me it's :platinum:#104 - Lego Jurassic World (Vita version)

1Lc0aa32.png

I needed something calm and relaxing after recent games have been repeatedly annoying me (looking at you Deer God). This was fun, really liked how they used actual voice clips from the movies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nauticus87 said:

Nice one. I didn't think the Riddler trophies were too bad. Excessive, but not difficult. Will you be going for the DLC trophies too?

1Lc0aa32.png

I needed something calm and relaxing after recent games have been repeatedly annoying me (looking at you Deer God). This was fun, really liked how they used actual voice clips from the movies.

Yeah they weren't too bad, it was easy tbh but I just got annoyed by how many there was. I'll be doing the DLC ones some other time.

plaat021.png

LEGO Batman 3 for the Vita... again. Pretty decent and if you are a big fanboy of the DC-verse or the LEGO Batman movie that came out, you should check this out. ;)

1 hour ago, Nauticus87 said:

1Lc0aa32.png

I'm going for that too, but PS4 version - I am sure you had to multitask a long time to grind out the 2 billion studs for that one trophy just because they had to make a pun about the age of the Dinosaurs being 65 million years ago. ?

• Like 1