Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 5/16/2017 at 7:52 PM, MidnightCJ said:

I'm going for that too, but PS4 version - I am sure you had to multitask a long time to grind out the 2 billion studs for that one trophy just because they had to make a pun about the age of the Dinosaurs being 65 million years ago. 1f620.png

PS4 version looks so much better than the Vita but I wasn't sure if I'd even like a Lego game so I went for the cheaper option.

The 2 billion studs isn't that bad. I focused on getting the red bricks- 4x, 6x, 8x, 10x, destroy on contact and stud magnet. Once I had those I was getting around 50 million a level. After clearing all the challenges and paddocks I had about 1.7 billion, meaning I only needed to replay one of the chase levels half a dozen times to finish it off.

platinum #177 The Little Acre

completed in 3 hours and 57 minutes

platinum rarity: 83.28% common

platinum name: same as the game title 

so wiped from doing 3 plats today though they happened to be short games. next one wont be so short. it looks like sherlock holmes: crime and punishment is the next one that gets played.

• Like 2

Last night I unlocked Master Assassin 1Ma6f9d1.png  for Assassins Creed Chronicles

That is my 63rd 40-platinum.png

Honestly?  I didn't enjoy this one.  I have only played the original AC and this one, and neither one was enjoyable.  The Russia portion was the worst.  Several trophies didn't unlock even when I was very careful.  I had to replay a few levels numerous times.  Regardless, I didn't like it even early on.  I don't recommend this one.

• Like 3