Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #29 - Fifa 12

01.jpg

Difficulty: 6/10

Score: 10/10

Rarity: 1.41 Ultra Rara ? (yay another one)

Finally got this platinum, happy to gain this platium as Fifa 12 is my favourite fifa game still, this platinum wasn't that difficult just had a few annoying hard trophy (Growing Club, FIFA for Life and Big Cup" Squad)  but very happy with this plat. 

Hopefully not too long to plat 30

Edited by swainey97
  • Like 1

platinum #178 Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments

completed in 1 day and 21 hours

platinum rarity 24.57% uncommon

platinum name: Perfectionist

one more game off my backlog list. going to start Amnesia: Memories (vita) a Visual Novel to keep up with my theme. seemed to finish my sherlock holmes a bit too quick :(. won't be too hard as i have played one of these type of games before and will be looking into a longer term game after this (mind too clouded right now).

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

On 5/20/2017 at 9:05 AM, madbuk said:

#196 - Assassin's Creed Revelations

1L7c3735.png

:platinum: The Conqueror :platinum:

And with this, all 21 Assassin's Creed games are finally completed. I started working towards this goal after loving Assassin's Creed II so much back towards the end of 2014, and it has been a very fun journey. There honestly wasn't a single game that I disliked - Chronicles got a bit repetitive, but it was still a good game. It's actually feels kind of sad to be done... I always had an AC game to look forward to, and now there's nothing... I hope that the next AC game is this year instead of next year, because even though I'm somewhat hesitant to be incredibly hyped, since the game appears to be changing the formula a bit too much imo, I can't wait to jump back into this series.

This has easily become my favourite videogame franchise. That used to be Tomb Raider, but then the 2013 game happened and now it's just an above average third person shooter, which isn't what the series should be. Assassin's Creed however has always stuck to what it does best, and I hope that never changes. It would be sad to see it lose its way like Tomb Raider has (or be outright killed like other Ubisoft franchises. I miss Prince of Persia.) I honestly can't recommend these games enough, especially the Ezio games. It's a shame they didn't remaster Assassin's Creed III since Revelations ends on a cliffhanger, and newcomers won't get to have closure unless they still own a PS3. I wish I hadn't waited so long to try this franchise out so that I could've experienced yearly releases alongside everyone else, I was only around for Syndicate before that schedule was thrown out :(

I loved Tomb Raider 2013 and Rise of the Tomb Raider, and very much look forward to the third game. Prince of Persia is indeed missed :( 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lars said:

#99: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments

1Lb27bd0.png

This could have been very enjoyable, but i'm always afraid to miss stuff and therefore i always use a guide for games like these which completely ruins it.

Because you read the guide you know the plot, so there are no surprises. No creative thinking which is exactly what this game wants you to do.

Therefore i'm going to try The Devil's Daughter by myself without a guide, because that game is much more forgiving. This one isn't, without a guide this would have been a much rarer platinum because the cases sometimes have some twists that you don't see coming and a lot of missable conclusions that you have to set up

But i got a new location on my wishlist of places to visit because of this game, i looked up the Kew Gardens and now i really want to go there, looks absoluty stunning.

Difficulty: 1/10

Enjoyment: 5/10

I definitely agree about the guide ruining one's enjoyment. Though what I did to make it more mysterious was that I played a case till I got all of the clues, and deduced as much as I thought I could and if I've used up all of the clues, I try to formulate my own ideas about who did the crime. THEN, I check a guide before finishing a case to make sure I didn't miss anything and to conclude the case properly. 

Lol I only got one correct case without using a guide. I suck >.< 

• Like 2