Most Recent Platinum

Muff

My first time using PSNprofile on mobile, and its a nightmare, took me 10 minute just to write this, as ive deleted my previous post two times, well well well.

But hey, back with a platinum(FINALLY) after 1 year since #43.

#44 DEAD NATION(ps3)

I dont have a lot to say about it, its a fun game the first 3 difficulty, as youre the one kicking the zombies ass, but in morbid its the other way around.. That last part on morbid is hella hard, but the platinum would be even harder if beating undead was a trophy, wich i dont wanna imagine..

But in the end, its a new platinum, and i sure hope next one wont be in may 2018?

Fun: 7

Difficulty: 7

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:

1L109344.png

40-platinum.png #100 - The witcher 3

Here's the much-desired 100 platinum!
And nothing better than one of the best games i've played until today (in fact in my opinion is one of the best games ever)
When you lose 80 or more hours in TW3 you can't never say that it's time lost (rather the opposite) the side quests for example are all very well elaborated and fun! Not to mention the gwent that is an authentic vice :D

Although there are some missable trophies, with a guide it's possible to turn the situation around!
I also have to give some value to CD Projekt RED since the launch of the game has always heard the players about problem with bugs.

The death march mode can be a headache for some players, especially in the early fase of the game but with time learning is immediate.
All sorts of monsters have a weakness, and with potions, oils or bombs the combat may be completely different, that's one thing that i love on this game, especially in DM mode this is almost a must in many encounters

Now that I've done my job of giving some value to 100 platinum, i can finally point out batteries to other games :D

I am really jealous................

Congrats ?

• Like 4