Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: -- 35th platinum

Assassin's Creed II (PS4)

When the Ezio Collection went on sale some time back, I just couldn't hold back. Assassin's Creed II used to be my favourite AC game back in the day, and as I replayed the PS3 version a year back I was nervous to see how well it compared to more recent AC games, only to find that it indeed still is my favourite in the series. After delivering my BA essay I felt like starting a new game, and ACII felt like the right one. Still a fun and enjoyable game!

The differences between the PS3 and PS4 versions were not many. A graphical upgrade for sure, but it obviously doesn't compare to new games. The game is still pretty, though, as it was on PS3. I think this is one of the reasons why I love this game so much - all of the places look so great. Sure, Paris was beautiful in Unity, but I just love running on the roofs of Firenze and roaming the streets of Venezia, climbing the towers of San Gimignano etc. Besides, the plot is quite simple and enjoyable, with missions such as the competitions for winning a ticket to a highly esteemed ball hosted by no other than Il Doge. Of course nostalgia plays a part too, but let's not dwell on that. It's a great game, also on PS4.

• Like 4

:platinum: #412 - Duck Dynasty

1L37dae8.png

Enjoyment: 6.5/10

Difficulty: 2.5/10

Despite a lot of people saying it's a bad game, I actually quite enjoyed it. However, because of those annoying boat racing trophies, I had to score low on enjoyment rating, if not I can easily give 8/10. The game itself is quite short but it is repetitive, thank goodness there are no grind trophies. The hardest trophy is definitely 'CAN'T TOUCH THIS... BOAT'. The AI is really unbalanced, if you are trailing them, they go quite slow but if you are ahead, the AI suddenly go so fast and they 'purposely' rammed you, you can get really unlucky with this trophy. Other than that, it's an okay game for me.

• Like 3