Most Recent Platinum

Muff

7 hours ago, jaehyun1009 said:

:platinum: #102 - Strider

1L3e5181.png

Difficulty 4/10

Score 8/10

Not a bad game at all. Hard mode can be challenging in some parts, especially towards the end, but nothing that's impossibly hard. Normal mode is a breeze after you finish Hard mode, finished it in just a little over 3 hours. (3hrs 3min)

I got that game, platinumed both the PS3 and PS4 versions. It was a fine remake for a series like this.

• Like 1

:platinum: 35 : Killing Floor 2 :platinum:

1Lef368d.png

Platinum

Obtain all other trophies and be an all around Zed slaying machine.

Enjoyment:3/10

Difficulty: 1/10

Only way I can advise this to anybody is if you can get it for free through PS plus. If you are willing to do the Burning Paris Glitch you can literally just sit there and use C4/Rocket for bosses. If you want to catch up on a tv show or want a game running in the background that you only have to press a single button for (and running to resupply ammo) then this might be for you. Other than the boring grind to 25 (I had all trophies besides collectibles at level 17) and the hell on earth/kill the dad zombie before he heals (if you have a bad team/did not pick demo as class) the list is pretty easy and it might be better if you had friends to play with for the majority of the time.

I plan to do life is strange later this week and once I get that and 2 more platinums (at 38) Im going to plat all 11 of the Cabelas (The only games I used to have on ps2 please dont judge haha) and the infamous Ride to Hell: Retribution for my 50th. Im not going to have a very fun time once I get the last 3 cabelas I need. 

Edited by SpaceIsDandy
  • Like 4

40-platinum.pngPlat # 112  40-platinum.png

Worms Battlegrounds (PS4)

1S1c1725.png

40-platinum.png Worms Elite 40-platinum.png
Easy, just unlock all the other trophies!

Rarity: 2.61% - Ultra Rare.

Platinum achievers: 705

A very crappy game, I didn't enjoy it at all. Is like a copy/paste of Worms Revolution of PS3.

I don't recommend it for anyone who wants to try it, it is a waste of money.

warrervena.png

warrervena.png

Edited by warrervena
  • Like 1

ARK Survival Evolved plat popped... again.

Does this count? it kept the old timestamp. ;]

edit:

Hello again @Mesopithecus =]

You helped me a great deal and pointed me in the right direction. Very generous and kind of you, I hope it was fun for you, I enjoyed it despite the oddities. Sandbox time!

Edited by The_Apex_Badger
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, The_Apex_Badger said:

ARK Survival Evolved plat popped... again.

Does this count? it kept the old timestamp. ;]

edit:

Hello again @Mesopithecus =]

You helped me a great deal and pointed me in the right direction. Very generous and kind of you, I hope it was fun for you, I enjoyed it despite the oddities. Sandbox time!

I'd say it counts!  It popped a second time for me too so now I have two ARK platinum pictures.

Glad to be of assistance :D  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Boooda said:

:platinum: Platinum #242: Titanfall 2 :platinum: 

1L8f9b2f.png

Mark of the Advocate

Really really really cool first person shooter. Not a huge fan of them typically, although I was back in my MP days, but this one really was a blast from start to finish and only really gave me a mild headache with the 33 second Gauntlet trophy. MP itself was fun, although I hardly played more than an hour or 2 of it. Would recommend though, the SP especially surprised me.

Enjoyment: 8

Difficulty: 4.5

Holy Shit it is Boooda :o

• Like 1