Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Modnations Racers: Road Trip

1L78ae53.png

I got the online portion finished awhile ago before it became an issue then let the actual game languish before getting around to cleaning it up. I'd say overall the Vita version was harder than the PS3 version just from a control perspective and how the buttons were mapped, like it is trickier on the Vita to boost during a drift, which is essential. Road Trip had a weird lock on the last round of races, having to meet time requirements on the earlier races but the PS3 version had the notorious Hot Lap trophy as a hurdle. The last (non-DLC) level on the PS3 I remember being more difficult than any of the tracks on Road Trip. Overall I liked both games and am glad to have both Plats. :)

• Like 4

Platinum #21: platinum King of Liberty City King of Liberty City from Grand Theft Auto 3.

After running into the infamous "Purple 9's" glitch in my first go-through for the Platinum, I put this game down for awhile. Recently, I decided to finally go back and finish it. Unfortunately, I had to redo some of my least favorite things in this game (vehicular Missions, some story missions that were a pain to me, etc.). Aside from that, I had a good time going through it again.

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 4/10

• Like 4