Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1Lb42a1c.png

Platinum 123

Eventide: Slavic Fable

6/21/2017

14 Plats on the year so far.

Another PC game ported to consoles by Artifex Mundi. This one is a bit easier than some of the other ones they have put out as you won't need 2 playthroughs due to "alternate games" (ex. Majong, Dominoes). Hidden object puzzles and minigames are the name of the game here, with some collectibles thrown in that can be missed easily without a guide. All in all, a fun 10 dollar time and an easy Plat (if you know what you are doing, of course).

On a side note, this is the first time since my first Plat (March of 2009) that I have a Plat per 100 trophies! GO ME!!!

Time to see what else I can squeeze in before Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age comes to PS4 to occupy my gaming (and overall leisure) time!

Edited by Icebrand1270
  • Like 4

:platinum: #100

LittleBigPlanet

"100% Complete"

1Lda39fd.png

Finally, after 7 years, 2 months, and 1 week I got the Platinum for LittleBigPlanet.  It was one of my first PS3 games when I wasn't that into trophy hunting.  When I saw that my next Platinum would be #100 I decided it had to be something special.  I really love this game (and the plat image is awesome) so I decided to jump back in and make this my 100th.  There was a small issue with my plan however...  The PS3 that I started this game on got the YLOD so I didn't have my save file with a lot of the levels already aced.  Seeing as the last trophy that I needed was "Play" I had to go through the entire game again and ace every level.  I had a great time despite some of the more challenging levels (I'm talking to you Boom Town and The Bunker).  Great game and proud to have it as my 100th Platinum.  :yay:

• Like 3

Platinum #185 Minecraft: Story mode

completed in 3 days and 23 hours

platinum rarity 21.66% uncommon

platinum name: Chip off the old block

gotta do the 3 DLC episodes and then i think i will start on Monster Jam Crush It (ps4) the line-up won't change. can't keep doing those story games :(. driving me nuts without some action i got the need for speed for racing games.

edit: had to change from F1 2014. requirements too high FML.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3