Most Recent Platinum

Muff

11 hours ago, Lars said:

My biggest milestone so far:

Platinum #100: Horizon Zero Dawn

1Lf9f2b0.png

I chose this game as my 100th platinum the moment the trophy list came out, i knew the platinum was doable and the game got great reviews so i decided to buy it from day one. I was hyped for this game and with good reason, looking at trailers the expectations were very high, and the game even surpassed my expectations.

The game had a bit of a slow start and the story wasn't clear immediately to me, i often have this with fantasy (for me fantasy is everything that isn't happening in our world with characters and people with unknown names) games that i have to look up a lot about the story because i don't understand it. But when i got the grips of what was happening even that was a strong aspect of the game. The gameplay is absolutely amazing, and so much fun. When i looked at a checklist i asked myself if there was enough content. With RPG's you often see something like 60 side quests, 200 collectibles. Games like Far Cry had more then 30 of those bandit camps, this game has 6. But the content is spot on, absolutely perfect content. Like i said, gameplay was amazing, fighting machines was fun. Every machine because the higher level you got the stronger and bigger they got, and i didn't encounter many smaller ones. Fighting human enemies was a bit less enjoyable because with the explosive bombs it was very easy, so going stealth made it more fun because it was more difficult.

My platinum account has 60 hours into it, and i still have to do some side quests. And fighting a Thunderjaw or a Stormbird never gets old. This game is a must have for every Playstation owner, GOTY potential, although going off reviews many great games have already come out this year like Nier and Persona 5.

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 10/10

Make sure to preorder the DLC!

• Like 1

Platinum #22: platinumThe Town of Light The Town of Light from The Town of Light.

I borrowed this game from a relative and he said that it definitely lives up to the name of a "psychological horror". In my opinion, he was correct; to the point where I think it was a bit too descriptive, but the platinum is very simple to get. If you go for it, then you can get it within a days time.

Enjoyment: 4/10

Difficulty: 1/10 (assuming you look up a guide for a few of the trophies). If not, then probably a 2/10.

Edited by ARB1992
  • Like 3