Most Recent Platinum

Muff

DF7.jpg

Platinum #43: Ratchet & Clank HD (PS3)

Enjoyment: 8/10

Difficulty: 3/10

Love the Ratchet & Clank games and this was great to play again so many years after playing it originally on the PS2.  Trophies were really good apart the grind for 1,000,000 bolts.  Onto Ratchet & Clank 2 HD next!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, playdemos1 said:

#100 - UNCHARTED 4

1L61febd.png

Enjoyment: 10/10

Difficulty: 4/10 (without activating the cheats in the most difficult run)

I reached the 100 plats milestone and I can't be more proud to have an Uncharted game in such important number.

Story: Pretty awesome, the graphics are AMAZING, the soundtrack is incredible as well, the gameplay have some new mechanics but the animations and details are the best, never played something so beautiful and astonishing like this.

MP: This is the weak point, I played a lot when the game was released but the little game modes made the MP boring, the ranked always choose newbies to join my team and so I left the online until now and I don't think that I am going to play it soon...

Trophies: Easy stuff like every Uncharted game, some specific stuff, collectibles, difficulties, I completed the "speedrun" while the game had the glitch (easy way) but I completed the accuracy playing one last time through the game :)

You should really get this game! Best game on PS4 so far.

Should've gotten accuracy while doing the crushing/speedrun glitch, but congrats anyway! I'd have the plat too, but I'm too lazy to get the last collectible lol

• Like 2

Got 3 Platinums today(could've done it sooner if I wanted since I had all 3 at 99% finished but meh)
And the 3 platinums including Number 50
Platinum  #50: Digimon Cyber Sleuth(Picked Digimon as my 50th platinum solely because of Renamon and Dorugamon)
Senran Kagura Estival Versus #51- (I did legitimately like this game aside from the AI spamming moves anyway and found that whatever that one girl that wanted to be a bowel(forgot what it was) of something slightly disturbing)
Embers of Mirrim Platinum #52- Easily one of the the better indie games I've played if anyone wants to try I think I remember seeing a demo for it on PSNstore not sure how long the demo is though

• Like 2

Platinum #192 Until Dawn

completed in 1 day and 3 hours

platinum rarity 23.03% uncommon

platinum name: A symphony Of Horror Trophy's

think i will go back and finish Dying Reborn On the Vita just to knock it off my list almost completely, when i get a VR in the future i can go back in and finish the remainder.

would of gotten until dawn done sooner but i made a fatal misstep in knocking off characters at the right time. so i had to go a 3rd run.

• Like 1

Call of Duty: Black Ops Three

1.03% PSNP

0.1% PSN

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, XIXShadowXIX07 said:

How do I insert trophies into my post?

The way I do it is I click on the trophy image til it's on its own screen then I copy the URL. When writing a reply click on 'insert other media' and then 'insert image from URL'. Paste the URL and it will add the image to the post. 

Edited by scarishbal
  • Like 1

:platinum:  #124 - Slain: Back From Hell

3.77% - Ultra Rare

1L365d38.png

Another UR platinum is always nice. I thought the game was great and the trophies added to the enjoyment. It didn't help that I hadn't fully read through the trophy list and didn't know about headbanging after every boss and the talisman, so I had to replay three levels a second time without losing in order to still get Heart Of Steel.

Edited by Nauticus87
  • Like 4