Most Recent Platinum

Muff

2 hours ago, scarishbal said:

The way I do it is I click on the trophy image til it's on its own screen then I copy the URL. When writing a reply click on 'insert other media' and then 'insert image from URL'. Paste the URL and it will add the image to the post. 

PSNP auto-embeds links. 

#257 Minecraft Story Mode for PS3 and #258 Toy Story 3 for PS3. I had already earned the platinum for the PS4 for Minecraft but thoroughly enjoyed the game so I decided to pick it up for PS3. Unfortunately it did not run even half as smooth as it did on PS4. The game froze all the time and I constantly had to reset the system. I understand that this happens with a few telltale games but this was a tad ridiculous. Story is great, just could have done without the freezing. As for Toy Story 3.....I am just happy it is done. The amount of collectibles is ridiculous for the toy box mode and there is really no way to find out where or what you are missing unless you follow a guide from the very beginning, which I did not. It wasn't a bad game, there was just way too much extra crap for it.

1L819078.png

Plat #91 (19th of the Year): WRC 5 (PS3)

Not a difficult game to play as long as you take care of the online stuff first.  Apparently I completely lucked out because I never got the game to crash at the end of the race, making career mode as short as it could be. Personally not my cup of tea but it was another PS+ free game so I'm not complaining :D

• Like 2

Platinum #193 Dying: Reborn (vita) 

completed in 14 hours and 33 mins

platinum rarity 71.97% common

platinum name: Reborn

next game done, going to start on ps4 game called Wheels of Aurelia (ps4) seems like a open and shut platinum with help from guide to achieve some endings, wont have a fresh batch of games to start till friday just in case something comes in (all backlog right now).

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3