Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Le3154d.png

:platinum: #35 - The Town of Light

1L6a5528.png

The Town of Light

Unlock all trophies

I don't know how I feel about this game. I have the feeling I didn't complete it at all. It has a pretty dark story and it could be confronting for certain people too. Overall, it's a decent -but short- walking simulator, and in my opinion not worth it's current price tag.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Tankor_smash said:

1L780863.png

Tales of Zestria

Not my favorite tales game, it felt a bit lacking in some areas, but not too bad over all.  It is ultra rare, but I have a feeling too many people try to do this in one play through and get frustrated by the end.  In two play throughs it never got frustrating and I was able to beat the various boss difficulties without issue.

Nice one. Wasn't my favourite either by a long shot but it wasn't the difficulty that made me stop in the end, it was the sheer boredom caused by so much RNG and luck-based equipment and skill gathering. Even for a Tales game the grind was ridiculous. I was happy enough beating the final boss on chaos on one playthrough.

For me, it's

:platinum:  #125 - Ms. Pac-Man

1L5f181f.png

I'd already done Pac-Man, Galaga and Dig Dug, so when this went on sale I thought 'why not'.

Edited by Nauticus87

L3706e4.png

:platinum: #36 - The Assembly

1L75947d.png

The Director

All prior trophies have been unlocked

My 2nd platinum trophy for today. At this rate my blacklog is going to decrease pretty quick. ? (wishful thinking) 

The game itself is totally different than what i tought it would be, lol. Not bad, not great either. 

• Like 2

platinum #194 Wheels Of Aurelia 

completed in 22 hours and 46 minutes

platinum rarity: 57.82% uncommon

platinum name: Gorilla

think i know what time it is, we need to explore a big game. looks like the next one will be sorcery saga: curse of the great curry god because why not.... i didn't get enough dungeon crawlers from the last 6 games ago.

should help refresh my backlog by the time i finish this one have finished quite a few quick plats anyway.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3