Most Recent Platinum

Muff

6 hours ago, colinmazzini said:

Finally a platinum I feel I can be proud of.....

#85. Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD

Lf6068e.png

:platinum: Tony Hawk PS Master :platinum:

1L5ef760.png

Enjoyment: 8/10

Difficulty: 9/10 (For Me)

This game was super hard for me. Apparently, I'm not good at this type of game. I really got in the mood for an extreme sports game. I used to play Dave Mirra (bmx) a lot on my PS2. Apparently, PS3 on has no love for biking games (at least yet...it seems two are in production now-ish). So I got the next best thing with skateboarding. Never played a skating game before. It was a lot of fun, but really really challenging for me. 

That isn't my only recent platinum. I did a few real easy ones on the way to this over the last week or so....

Reveal hidden contents

# 79. Whitetail Challenge

L5ee68c.png

:platinum: Whitetail Challenge Complete :platinum:

1Ld6d979.png

Enjoyment: 3/10

Difficulty: 3/10

I have never played a hunting game before. This isn't the one to do it. This game all around was terrible. I thought I would branch out and try something new. I started this the same day I started Tony Hawk.

# 80. Energy Cycle

Ldb977c.png

:platinum: Energy Cycle Platinum :platinum:

1L43ac1b.png

Difficulty: 1/10

I have recently been on the hunt for games me and my kids can play together. My two oldest are of the age that they are getting into games. I heard this was an easy puzzle game. Figured I couldn't go wrong with this. The game was so short and glitched to make it even easier. The game was just weird, and not really any fun. The kids didn't get it.

# 81. Mr. Massagy

L38710c.png

:platinum: I am the Glorious Mr. Massagy :platinum:

1L7c7c0e.png

Enjoyment: 7/10

The next two were games I just kept seeing on here. Somebody said this was funny. They were right. It was a weird little game, but it made me laugh. The game itself was super easy. For the few couple of dollars I spent it was worth it.

#82. My Name is Mayo

L3563f1.png

:platinum: My Name is Mayo! :platinum:

1L0f2b9f.png

This is the infamous game everyone talks about. I had to try it for myself because everybody kept referencing it. For a dollar, I figured I could. It really was made just for trophies, I had no idea how many trophies you would really get. There is a vague reference at a story kind of, really silly, and really just a grab for trophies. But I am not one to judge if this is how people want to get their trophies, and now I guess I am one of those people too.

# 83. Coffin Dodgers

L36427e.png

:platinum: Retirement :platinum:

1L1d38db.png

Enjoyment: 8/10

Difficulty: 2/10

Super easy game. Fun cart game though that I could play with the kids. They enjoyed it too. 

# 84. Monster Jam

L4eb65a.png

:platinum: Monster Jam Elite :platinum:

1L82eaec.png

Difficulty: 3/10

This game was another one for the kids. I finished it off, but it really wasn't great. The mechanics were difficult and really the game got pretty boring pretty fast. Thankfully it was a quick game.

So if you managed to look through the spoiler you can see I waited until there was actually something worth posting about.

I believe Superbike World Championship and Tour de France are biking games. 

Dark Souls 2 (PS3 )

I have mixed feelings about this game. On one hand I enjoyed the weapon variety, the lore is entertaining and the pvp is some of the best in the series. On the other, enemy layouts are designed to be ganky and in some cases don't make sense, half the bosses in the game are a complete joke and all the weapons in Drangleic feel like their made of glass because of weapon durability. All in all the game is easily the weakest in the series by a decent margin

Difficulty 6/10

Enjoyment 7/10

Edited by darkknightdevil2
  • Like 4

Platinum # 68: Strider

It was very fun, fast and a little bit challenging on hard mode, especially the last stage and boss. Speedrun on normal was very easy (dificult related trophies doesn't stack). Im surprised this platinum is considered very rare, but I shouldnt be knowing ps plus lowers the completion rate. Im happy xD

• Like 1

Ratchet and Clank for the PS4...it only took me over a year, lol...although that was partially due to me being slightly saddened in the direction that they took the story...rather than a real remastering with new mechanics and better graphics, we instead get a "reboot" with a lackluster story compared to the original...but its done, and will be done again on my 100% account. ?