Muff

Most Recent Platinum

40,469 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, YaoiGod said:

Platinum #101: Demon Gaze

1Lc3c4f1.png

":platinum: Demon Gazer"

I LOVE this game! If you know me too much (cough JaM), you probably heard me rant once or twice about how i dislike Dungeon Crawlers, however one day i played Etrian Odyssey on the DS and i absolutely loved it, saw Demon Gaze a year ago and thought "Maybe this one will be good too?" and picked it up. Initial thoughts: Meh, it's not bad. Thoughts after defeating the second or third demon (can't remember exactly): BEST DUNGEON CRAWLER GAME I PLAYED! The story starts slow, but picks up the tension, the excitement, the plot twists and most importantly the mysterious vibe throughout the game after the second or third demon so you don't feel bored by it (at least i didn't). The gameplay is kinda repetitive, but really fun. I don't dislike the repetitiveness that the game or yourself do in the game, because it gives you other methods to spice it up and you have the freedom to go with the "Easy" way or make your own flow throughout the game.

My post ends here, but i gotta say for anyone facing Croissant (Quasar), 3 magic ways to make the battle next to easy

Hide contents

Make your Gazer use Aries' demon skill [Solar Miracle] and choose the Phoenix Shield option, 2x party members use Angel Mirror and God Mirror individually. Next is up to you, either use Solar Miracle again and choosing Spirit's Protection  or use a God Hand and use the same option. Next? Destroy Quasar while he can barely touch anyone. Helps a lot to have True Snipe on Gazer too.

Congrats on getting the platinum. Will you try going for Dungeon Travel 2 next? :awesome:

6 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

Congrats on getting the platinum. Will you try going for Dungeon Travel 2 next? :awesome:

Thank you. I might :awesome: I have my eyes on Operation Abyss & Bible first though, so Dungeon Travelers 2 might have to wait :P

3 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

Thank you. I might :awesome: I have my eyes on Operation Abyss & Bible first though, so Dungeon Travelers 2 might have to wait :P

Lol alright, but don't wait too long, otherwise Demon Gaze II will come out by the time you start it XD.

1 minute ago, GarciaFever said:

Lol alright, but don't wait too long, otherwise Demon Gaze II will come out by the time you start it XD.

Noted :awesome: I think i have time to procrastinate buy and finish up DT2 before Demon Gaze II comes out in Fall so i wouldn't worry :P

Sly 2: Band of Thieves (Vita)

1Le05a2b.png

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 3

Time: 15 hours

Well I liked the game. You have to Play as Murray and Bentley too. It wasn´t as fun as playing with Sly but I guess it was okay to try something new in the game concept. I loved the design of the different missions. There were a lot of them who didn´t repeat at all so this is a plus! Storywise it was okay nothing Special but nothing to bad either. I look Forward to Sly 3 but I guess I will take a short break before I begin it :) 

just got my 18th platinum on fallout 4 i just bought project cars so hopefully this will make it 19 we will see

Platinum #52: Game of Thrones.

Guranteed platinum.  Just play the game to the end.  That's it.

My 20th: Steins;Gate 0 (Vita).

Steins;Gate became one of my favorite games so I naturally bought its sequel but I was kinda disappointed. The story was good at the beginning, with Okabe enduring the loss of Kurisu, its mental problems caused by all those timeline changes and everything else, but it started to get boring when Kagari came in. And it got boring and boring as the story goes. The game should have stopped with the ending "Promise Rinascimento" is you ask me. Plus, I didn't enjoy Okabe not being the only narrator of the story. I mean, it's his story, right ? Maho's narration didn't bothered me because she's a good character but the others...........................................

But still, it was a good game. Just... disappointing when you played the first one.

1Ldfcfc7.png

:platinum:#80 - The World of Nubla

Very short game and an easy platinium-trophy.

I don't like the game. It was a boring experience.