Most Recent Platinum

Muff

40-platinum.png #155 40-platinum.png

Lfbcc4e.png

Puzzle Showdown 4K

I earned this one a couple of weeks ago but I forgot to post it here. Very simple and easy Platinum. It was very relaxing too. It can be done in about 3-4 hours but i took my time with it. A couple of the trophies need a second controller or a Vita that you can use to Remote Play.

40-platinum.png #156 40-platinum.png

L74f030.png

Full Throttle Remastered

This one was earned today. I really enjoyed this game. If I had to choose, I would rank Grim Fandango and Day of the Tentacle ahead of this one but that's not to say I didn't like it. I enjoyed it very much. Mark Hamill lending his voice to the game was pretty cool and one of the trophies being called "A New Hope" was a nice little easter egg too. The Platinum and the game itself can be earned in an hour or two, but as with Puzzle Showdown above, I took my time with it.

Edited by Dreamcatcher4891
  • Like 1

1L25a470.png

#55 - Crash Bandicoot

Game was fun...took me back to my childhood^^

Gonna hit up Part 2 later today

Edited by W33DM4CH1NE
  • Like 2