Most Recent Platinum

Muff

5 hours ago, Sergen said:

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4 EU Version) Platinum #96

Difficulty: 6/10

Time Taken: 60-70 hours I think

Rarity: 0.11% 

1Lcc364c.png

Congratz. But didn´t you say you gonna take a break from fighting games lol.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DPatriot said:

Hmm, I did intend one of the Injustice plats to be my 100th platinum because I wanted my rarest plat to be my 100th, but I don't remember saying I'd take a break from fighting games. Most times I do a platinum I take a few days break before working on the next one, so I'm never in a rush. I do intend to do more of the fighting games on PSN that are considered as being the difficult ones, so eventually I might be doing back to back fighting game plats hahaha. If I stack various games, I probably won't be able to do the other versions back to back since one time might burn me out for a while until I have the urge to re-do that game. I had the random urge to work on Injustice because I tried out The Max on an alt and practised Grundy's combo and thought "I might as well do it now so I'm not rusty when I decide to work on my 100th plat". 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sergen said:

Hmm, I did intend one of the Injustice plats to be my 100th platinum because I wanted my rarest plat to be my 100th, but I don't remember saying I'd take a break from fighting games. Most times I do a platinum I take a few days break before working on the next one, so I'm never in a rush. I do intend to do more of the fighting games on PSN that are considered as being the difficult ones, so eventually I might be doing back to back fighting game plats hahaha. If I stack various games, I probably won't be able to do the other versions back to back since one time might burn me out for a while until I have the urge to re-do that game. I had the random urge to work on Injustice because I tried out The Max on an alt and practised Grundy's combo and thought "I might as well do it now so I'm not rusty when I decide to work on my 100th plat". 

Injustice isn´t even worth 100th platinum imo. You should have saved SSF4 better. Of course its al up to you :)

Anyway back on topic :)

:platinum: #16: The Silver Case HD :platinum:

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/c31185/trophies/1L503039.png

Lend Me 50,000 Yen?
Completed all Silver Case trophies

Man, Goichi Suda is one strange dude.

It was interesting to play through one of Suda51's older games and see the different tone it had in comparison to his other well known projects (No More Heroes came to mind especially). The Silver Case is a slower paced game with a much less in-your-face style of storytelling, and at times it can make things a little confusing, but The Silver Case is honestly so different from other adventure style games that are currently on the market that it still feels fresh. The controls do take a bit of getting used to, but once you do it's pretty smooth sailing towards that plat! I'm honestly shocked at how few people have played it on this site since it's such an easy plat...

• Like 4