Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1Le6b57f.png

The N. Credible Crash Bandicoot! 
                                                                                                    Collect all the Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back trophies.

Number #56 for me. 

On to Crash 3 :D

Edited by W33DM4CH1NE
  • Like 4

The Wolf Among Us. No picture or anything to frill up my post because I've already earned this platinum on my previous account (and thus probably posted it in here before), just wanted to say that playing through TellTale games more than once really helps to see the flaws in them, imo. Not nearly as fun or interesting as I thought it was the first time I played it, also my save got messed up and I had zero motivation to start the episode again so I didn't play through the final episode to its entirety until now. :/ I dunno what I'm going to do next, going for trophies kinda' demotivates me to play some games.

• Like 3