Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#57: Crash Bandicoot: Warped

1L2dc066.png

The N. Vincible Crash Bandicoot! 
                                                                                                    Collect all the Crash Bandicoot: Warped trophies.

I am a little sad that i already finished the trilogy.. had much fun with it. 

But who cares...now its time to plat some other games :P 

• Like 3

#129 Adam's Venture 

1L1f0168.png

This game. I got it through GameFly but it arrived the other day. So I start the game and it wasn't that bad. But once I heard Adam Venture's stupid saying, I knew things were going down hill. I hated the voice of Adam, but I was never able to find the guys name. As time went on, I arrived at the first mythical location. But once I figured out why Adam and Evelyn were chosen as the main character's names - I just started to boo the game out loud. But things got worse as the game went on. Two things that were good about the game was that there was no gun play and the spats on the uniforms of the soldiers in Jerusalem. But I finished the game in three hours and was able to put in the mail the same day. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, scarishbal said:

#129 Adam's Venture 

1L1f0168.png

This game. I got it through GameFly but it arrived the other day. So I start the game and it wasn't that bad. But once I heard Adam Venture's stupid saying, I knew things were going down hill. I hated the voice of Adam, but I was never able to find the guys name. As time went on, I arrived at the first mythical location. But once I figured out why Adam and Evelyn were chosen as the main character's names - I just started to boo the game out loud. But things got worse as the game went on. Two things that were good about the game was that there was no gun play and the spats on the uniforms of the soldiers in Jerusalem. But I finished the game in three hours and was able to put in the mail the same day. 

I did the same thing, rented this game through GameFly because there was no way in hell I was going to buy it.

Adam's Venture Origins was just crap. Terrible consistency, some sections were too short, others dragged on for too long. Pretty much all the characters were forgettable. Adam felt nothing could stop him, well he was certainly stopped by the puzzles, a couple of which were absolutely ridiculous that I had to look up a guide to get past them.

At least there's only one trophy list, that way hardcore trophy hunters don't have to go out and rent this game a second time just so they can stack it, because it's garbage.