Muff

Most Recent Platinum

41,580 posts in this topic

#263 and #264 are Jak 3 for PS Vita and Gem Smashers for PS Vita. Now I loved Jak and Dexter on PS2 but the Vita's utilization of the back touch screen made the game very annoying and difficult to control at times. You would have to hit the back touch screen almost perfectly every time in order to use it. If your finger slightly moves, you are pulling up your stats instead of your dark powers, a fun game but the controls are a pain in the ass. Gem smashers was just me being a trophy whore, very easy game.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:platinum: #55 - Super Robot Wars V

1L6a5dc8.png

Edited by Nelson_Otaku
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Omar said:

:platinum: 118 - Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

 

1L4a8306.png

 

Admittedly, my 13-year-old self did not pay a lot of attention to the story because it was politics and I found those terribly boring. I fell in love with the system, the locations, the music, the atmosphere, basically everything minus the game's plot, which I even got to forget with the years.

So how do you like the story now? I hated it back on the PS2 and was really disappointed when playing this after FFX, which I thought had a great story. Also how was the Yiazmat fight?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dreamcatcher4891 said:

I earned three Platinums today 1f60e.png

 

40-platinum.png #157 & #158 40-platinum.png

L4c5cb3.png

 

Energy Cycle

I stacked the two EU lists for PS4 and Vita on top of the US trophy list for PS4 that I had already done. Less than half an hour to get both of the Platinums if you choose to make use of the glitch.

 

40-platinum.png #159 40-platinum.png

Ld23402.png

 

Murdered: Soul Suspect

 

I previously platted this on PS4 and decided to do it all over again as I spotted it in a sale a while ago. For me, this is a very underrated game and I believe it's a much better game than the mediocre reviews would suggest. I enjoyed the story that it told. I found it pretty gripping. There are negatives of course. There are too many collectibles plus the demon encounters are annoying rather than scary. They ruin the flow of the game and you need to pull off QTE's to defeat them. The graphics on PS3 weren't particularly great either in comparison to PS4. All in all though like I said, a far better game than the reviews would suggest and I was happy to stack the PS3 version.

You could probably stack the other vita set if you make use of the account switcher. But what all is Energy Cycle? I've seen it mentioned as one of the easy plats, alongside top rated and mayo, but dunno much about it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I've been wanting to try this game, but the online is holding me off. Is it boostable or can it even be done solo?

The game is boostable yes you would need one other person to help you with the "Spangled" (Recover after being tranquillised by a enemy in Multiplayer") this you need the M2 tranquilliser  which nobody uses in MP and the other one is "Get your filthy hands off" (Kill an enemy while they are interrogating a teammate in Multiplayer)  which is another one that rarely happens just stay close to somebody and wait for a interigation but this can also be done in Botzone (Private MP) but that is down to luck if it happens. 

 

I still have the game installed so if you wish to add me DarkSoleride i still have the game installed. All other MP trophies can be earnt in private games 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

The game is boostable yes you would need one other person to help you with the "Spangled" (Recover after being tranquillised by a enemy in Multiplayer") this you need the M2 tranquilliser  which nobody uses in MP and the other one is "Get your filthy hands off" (Kill an enemy while they are interrogating a teammate in Multiplayer)  which is another one that rarely happens just stay close to somebody and wait for a interigation but this can also be done in Botzone (Private MP) but that is down to luck if it happens. 

 

I still have the game installed so if you wish to add me DarkSoleride i still have the game installed. All other MP trophies can be earnt in private games 

Awesome, thanks. I'm downloading the game now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

You could probably stack the other vita set if you make use of the account switcher. But what all is Energy Cycle? I've seen it mentioned as one of the easy plats, alongside top rated and mayo, but dunno much about it. 

 

It's a puzzle game where you have to change the colour of cells by clicking on them but there is currently a glitch where you only have to complete the first puzzle in Time Attack and Infinite Play modes. You can then just mash the X button after the first puzzle of each mode and then the rest of the trophies in those modes unlock.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

So how do you like the story now? I hated it back on the PS2 and was really disappointed when playing this after FFX, which I thought had a great story. Also how was the Yiazmat fight?

 

I liked the story better, that's for sure! I still thing it isn't as engaging as it should be but I could grasp the little details I missed when I was younger. Yiazmat was so bearable compared to my fight against him on PS2, which happened over several days LMAO took me 1 hour at 2x speed on TZA, much much easier! ^_^ 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, so its not a platinum, but I just got 'is there anything yo can't do' in Trials Fusion. It's just a silver but it's worth about 10 platinums 😄

How do I add attachments to my posts btw. I can't seem to do it anymore. I will only add existing attachments.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, UItimate_Battler said:

:platinum:  #1

Final Fantasy XIII

 

1L5afca3.png

Ultimate Hero
Acquired all trophies.

 

Time 158 hrs

Game 7/10

Difficulty 7/10

 

First platinum on my newly fresh account. Probably not the best FF ever made, some gameplay choice are questionable, like the impossibility of gain gil after battles, but the overall it's pretty much ok.

 

GOOD

overall graphics it's quite amazing for an old game like this

Ost good as always

BS good as you mastered it

 

BAD

gamplay too linear untill you reach chp XI

story cryptic by far

english dubbing not so good

 

 

 

 

 

Nice work and nice plat for the new account. I'm listening to the FFXIII soundtrack atm.

 

I see your name is ultimate battler, are you going for the star ocean platinum too

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Galactic Balls said:

 

Nice work and nice plat for the new account. I'm listening to the FFXIII soundtrack atm.

 

I see your name is ultimate battler, are you going for the star ocean platinum too

That's the idea but i don't know when to start. Maybe the 50th platinum? 🤔

The only thing that concern me is the various freeze, the secret dungeon with 4/5 hrs without the possibility of saving is something that afraid me

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now