Most Recent Platinum

Muff

40 minutes ago, NathanDarko said:

I have like 5500 roundabout so need a lot of kills -.- i really enjoyed this game but this is probably one of the grindiest games i've ever played. usually i avoid platinums like this but killzone is badass = ) 

Damn, that's still a lot left, best of luck.

Not currently sure on how to add pics into a forum post, but needed to share the fact that I've just earned my 10th platinum, from Final Fantasy XV

Not a bad game IMO, certainly not the worst I've ever played, but nowhere near the best. having to grind out those max up skill ones, especially walking and fishing, were tedious beyond a joke. 

Thankfully, there was a much easier way to do the adimantoise related trophy, which made the final trophy for the plat very simple.

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment 5/10

I'd give it a 3, as once you get into the swing of the game, it isn't overly difficult. There are some very easy ways to grind both exp and money, and once you have copious amounts of both, you can very easily just button mash when it comes to combat, plus you can afford a lot of healing items.

Enjoyment only reaches a 5, because, for me, a lot of the fun from this game seemed to vanish when I entered the linear section of the game towards its later stages. For a first FF experience, it did its job in getting me interested in the series, but didn't do enough for me to consider buying the dlc, unless they do an Episode Ignis....

• Like 3

platinum #199 Eventide: Slavic Fable 

completed in 1 day and 4 hours

platinum rarity 80.80% common

platinum name: platinum

finished the two games. next one up will be rango going to see what i need to do to complete it.

plan of action: just going to get collectibles. come back and do the misc trophy's (anything i missed) since i gotta grind out alot of enemy's. should be easy as pie for my #200th plat very special.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1