8 hours ago, Masamune said:

God Eater 2: Rage Burst

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/491fc0/L0a4d4d.png

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/491fc0/trophies/1L461974.png

:platinum:  Paragon God Eater
Collect all trophies.

Difficulty: 5/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

Time Played: 85:10:15 (3 weeks, 6 days, 21 hours)

Screenshot: (yes, the 13s are there on purpose... I just did that to mess with @Dav9834 xD)

Reveal hidden contents

MlHxCJz.jpg

This game was more or less the exact same as GE Resurrection, the main difference was the lack of multiple Devour Styles (which sucked at first, the skill "Mutual Burst" is a must if you want to keep your burst going throughout the battle), but the addition of Blood Arts, Blood Bullets, & Support more than made up for that. I hear most people say Resurrection is better, but personally I found this one to be a little better (combat is more fun with the blood stuff, & physical combat isn't nearly as useless in this one either).

Where's the dislike button ><

1L1f29d5.png

Spy Chameleon

Decent free PS Plus game. The puzzles were fun enough but the challenges could be very frustrating. ?

1L3fcf24.png

Table Top Racing: World Tour

I went into this with no expectations and actually quite enjoyed it. Once you have the courses and mechanics down it is a fun one. Credit to Blanz_ for helping me with the online races, although I don't think he/she knew they were helping.

Both achieved yesterday. TTR on the PS4 and Spy Chameleon on the Vita.

Edited by Denvirus
added photos
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, markcavan said:

How did you find it? Been considering it for the Vita, especially considering the low cost of the game. 

All in all, it's not too bad

Going in and out of the doors saves your progress, you will want to take advantage of this during your hard run...advance a little, save, advance a little more..save, especially during the 2nd half of the game..the 4th boss took the longest to defeat, even when viewing a YouTube strategy, hard is actually easier for the most part, the 2nd character is immune to attacks if you spam the action buttun, at least in whatever direction you're facing that is, it's a short fun game though, pretty straight forward, I'm going to start my vita stack soon myself

• Like 1

5 hours ago, daftprophet said:

:platinum:#104 - July 25th, 2017

Mighty no. 9

1Le81a87.png

Trophy Master

Get 'em all.

Now this one was interesting.  It’s just like Mega Man being a side scrolling action platformer.  The game was a Kickstarter funded project coming from the original illustrator/character designer for Capcom (after he left of course) and the Mega Man games.  This game is supposed to be the spiritual successor to Mega Man, however, it was met with harsh criticism and viewed as a hardcore flop in many people’s eyes.  Personally, I had a hard time liking it at first as well…due to it not being Mega Man.  I like that it was different, but it’s hard to create something better than one of your best creations ever.

I feel like a lot of people either didn’t give this one a chance, or that the game play mechanics turned people away.  It’s not as terrible as people make it out to be, just takes a bit to get used to how the game plays.  I thought it was kind of gimmicky at first, but once I became familiar with the controls and mechanics, it turned into a “how can I do this even faster and more efficient!” type of game without feeling like a chore while maintaining fluidity.  There are a few sections (PS4 version anyway) that had some lag issues, but overall I didn’t have any other problems with the game glitching or anything like that.  I would definitely play this again and I’m very curious to see if any future projects come out of it.  It had some challenging feats like beating the game without dying in one go, but you can acquire an energy tank throughout the levels making it less difficult.  Honestly the killers were sections with one hit kill attacks or death walls/drops.  Can get your nerves going if you are not careful!  I would recommend giving it a chance, but realize it is not for everyone.

So you were very lucky then seeing as you almost never had a problem on the PS4. However it is the exact opposite for me, both on PS3 and PS4, but a majority of them on the former. All that bullshit lagging and game crashing has made me want to throw it in a dumspter and burn the shit.

Hell, i am having problems keeping my ass alive for the solo challenge 36. If they had only given us 2 health packs (or whatever they are called) like they do in Boss Rush Mode, then this challenge wouldn't be a problem.

I'm surprised the devs aren't insane to have us players complete Maniac difficulty as well.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1