Muff

Most Recent Platinum

40,440 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

But how are the challenges now? I know that is a huge problem with Modnation Racers because it is impossible to break into the Top 10% because not enough people play the game and the people that do are insane pros at it so you won't really beat them without a lot of luck or skill

I don't know how the challenges are nowadays, but in my opinion diamond cups were always close calls wins. Regardless of how many players try each challenge, only 1% wins the diamond cup, so even though more players equals more diamonds the room for it isn't always bigger by any means. 

3 minutes ago, Mah2c said:

I don't know how the challenges are nowadays, but in my opinion diamond cups were always close calls wins. Regardless of how many players try each challenge, only 1% wins the diamond cup, so even though more players equals more diamonds the room for it isn't always bigger by any means. 

Well the game is always going on sale...maybe I finally need to pick it up at the next one.

Thanks for the recommend :D

17 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

:platinum:s #219-254:

219. LEGO Movie: The Videogame- 1S7c581f.pngThe Piece of Resistance: Unlock All Trophies

220. Stardust Vanguards- 1Sb632ce.pngPlatinum Trophy: Unlock all other Trophies

221. Transistor- 1Sccc98a.pngPlat(): Earn all other Trophies.

222. Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL-1S0e60f0.pngPunchtime Explosion Pro: Earn all trophies

223. Lifeless Planet- 1S68086b.pngUnlocker: Unlocked all trophies

224. Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY- 1Sb3e248.pngMaster of Mordor: One has walked in Mordor.

225. Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- 1S2023f0.pngPerfect Sleuth: Acquired All Trophies

226. Psychonauts- 1Scdc52b.png- Brainiac: Unlock all trophies.

227. Okage: Shadow King- 1Sdbe88a.pngShadow King: Unlock all trophies.

228. Transformers: Devastation- 1Sfa3559.pngAll Trophies: Earned all other trophies.

229. Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late- 1Sba754f.pngThank you for playing!: UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Lateを完全クリア! ここまで遊んでくれてありがとう!

230. Manhunt- 1S94f56f.pngPsychopath: Unlock all trophies.

231. Zero Time Dilemma- 1S111c09.pngZero Escape: Collect all trophies.

232. Truck Racer- 1S63ad92.png- You're a truck racer: Win every Truck Racer trophy.

233. God of War-1S317bfd.png-Trophy of Zeus: Unlock all God of War® Trophies

234. God of War II- 1Sfeaafc.png- Trophy of Gaia: Unlock all God of War® II Trophies

235. Tekken Tag Tournament HD- 1S5ed0cc.pngKing of Iron Fist: Master of all.

236. Square Heroes-1S411b14.pngTrophy Hunter: Earn all other Trophies

237. Killing Floor 2- 1S460d89.pngPlatinum: Obtain all other trophies, and be an all around Zed slaying machine

238. WRC 5- 1S5a5caf.png-WRC 2015: Earn every trophy in the game

239. Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory- 1Sc9db02.pngHyperdimension Neptunia Victory Victor!: "Gamindustri's got nothing left to offer you! Thanks so much for being awesome!" -Neptune

240. ARCADE GAME SERIES: MS. PAC-MAN- 1Se4c7b5.png-Retro Gamer: Earn all other trophies!

241. God of War: Chains of Olympus- 1S0379f9.png- Above and Beyond: Collect all of the trophies

242. God of War: Ghost of Sparta- 1Sab2647.pngThe Ghost with the Most: Collect all of the trophies

243. Starhawk- 1S1ae9ce.png-Starhawk Veteran: Earn every single trophy in Starhawk.

244. √Letter- 1S7c9080.png√Letter: You got all the trophies!

245. Foul Play- 1S7bdd76.pngPlatinum Trophy: Get all other trophies

246. Headlander- 1S8a51e2.pngHead Master: 100% Headlander

247. Dokuro- 1Sb2f273.pngShining Skeleton: Earn all other Dokuro trophies to unlock this platinum trophy

248. Final Fantasy XIII-2- 1Sb7c5b3.pngMaster of Time: Mastered the timeline and obtained every trophy available.

249. Batman- 1Scc7f43.pngI'm Batman: Complete Batman

250. Final Fantasy VII-1S772352.pngGaia's Guardian: Obtain all trophies

251. ***** 1000 Top Rated- 1Sbcebc2.pngPuzzle Dragon: Get all trophies: Start 10 puzzles, solve 1 easy puzzle, 1 medium puzzle, 1 hard puzzle, and 2 other puzzles, improve your time by at least 1 second, and solve a puzzle in more than 2 min.

252. God of War III Remastered- 1S447b38.pngKing of the Hill: Unlock all trophies

253. God of War: Ascension- 1S5eabc5.pngChampion of the Gods: Unlock all Trophies

254. Hyperdimension Neptunia U- Action Unleashed-1S2ca48f.pngPlatinum Action Unleashed!: You did everything you could do in Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed! "Congrats, completionists! Maybe I'll see you in a canonical game soon!"

------------------------------

It's gonna take far too much space to talk about all of these in length, and these smaller images will help it not take up so much of the page. But there are my Platinum Rain Day results. 36 new Plats, and a few new milestones. 

I chose Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth for the 225th milestone, 'cause not only was I really into Digimon in my younger days, it was a phenomenal game. Great story and great gameplay. I've been saving FFVII for my 250th for quite some time, as it was my first JRPG(not counting Pokemon), and will always be a special game to me. And for my 13,000th trophy, I lined up God of War III. I can't believe I passed on these games, thinking I could do without them. I loved every single one(except for maybe Ascension), and find it to be an incredible series. 

Most of these were good games. A couple were just alright(Under Night and Truck Racer). And some were... questionable decisions 😅. Those were Lifeless Planet, the Cartoon Network game, Manhunt, WRC 5, and I suppose 1000 Top Rated. To be honest, I bought that mainly due to the trailer being funny. And playing it was done to line up FFVII, as I wasn't really sure if I was going to go for more Plats or return to Red Faction: Guerrilla. With Resogun, I didn't even need it, but I didn't know that was coming either. So.. yeah. What's done is done. I am terrible at sliding puzzles, though. :/ 

PS4 Platinum images:

Reveal hidden contents

The_LEGO_Movie_-_Videogame_2017082502592

Stardust_Vanguards_20170825030515.jpg

Transistor_20170825031601.jpg

Lifeless_Planet_20170825034841.jpg

Middle-earth_Shadow_of_Mordor_-_Game_of_

DIGIMON_STORY_CYBER_SLEUTH_2017082504033

Psychonauts_20171225041448.jpg

OKAGE_Shadow_King_20171225041837.jpg

TRANSFORMERS_Devastation_20171225042211.

Manhunt_20171225042756.jpg

Square_Heroes_20171225050624.jpg

Killing_Floor_2_20171225051307.jpg

ARCADE_GAME_SERIES_Ms_PAC-_MAN_201712250

Letter_20171225061601.jpg

Foul_Play_20171225061844.jpg

Headlander_20171225062716.jpg

Batman_20171225071450.jpg

FINAL_FANTASY_VII_20171225071826.jpg

1000_Top_Rated_20171225071910.jpg

God_of_War_III_Remastered_20171225075936

Jesus Christ, that's A LOT of platinums in one day.

I was wondering why you didn't earn any platinums hardly for a few months. Now I know why (Rain Day). Apparently other people got a lot of platinums on Rain Day as well.

I could participate but when I'm one trophy away I just want to earn it and get it over with.

But fuck, fantastic job man. I'm definitely proud of you.

2 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Well the game is always going on sale...maybe I finally need to pick it up at the next one.

Thanks for the recommend :D

No problem doc, I'm sure you will love the game, there's tons to do :D

After our appointment I decided to prescribe this for you

1Lec29bc.png

Can't wait to see you shining like a diamond 

4 hours ago, Mah2c said:

Wow, congratulations!! 

A future endeavor indeed, no wonder you're Rob the super saiyan 

Haha, thanks. :) 

3 hours ago, Spaz said:

Jesus Christ, that's A LOT of platinums in one day.

I was wondering why you didn't earn any platinums hardly for a few months. Now I know why (Rain Day). Apparently other people got a lot of platinums on Rain Day as well.

I could participate but when I'm one trophy away I just want to earn it and get it over with.

But fuck, fantastic job man. I'm definitely proud of you.

Thanks, man. :) A lot of people have told me they wouldn't be able to save them. Lol. I just don't have a problem "stopping short," I guess. 

giphy.gif

:P If I have a chance at the Top 50 Fastest Achievers list, that's usually the only time I care about how long it takes me. But I can see why it can be difficult for some. Never know when your cat's going to barf on your PS3, and it stops working... I had all my saves backed up to the Cloud, but it would have still been a major inconvenience, had it not come back to life. There were also storage space issues that came up. Platinum Rain Day folder was taking up about half of my PS4 hard drive towards the end.. I should really consider upgrading. :/

Last year, I just did 13, and went back to trophy hunting like I normally would. This time, I was just out to do as many as possible. If I had only focused on this event since the start, I would have had quite a few more. Popped a handful during that trophy competition I was in. But oh, well. 

5 hours ago, Mah2c said:

No problem doc, I'm sure you will love the game, there's tons to do :D

After our appointment I decided to prescribe this for you

1Lec29bc.png

Can't wait to see you shining like a diamond 

:o So you recommend the Vita version? I might have to go for that soon

12 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

But how are the challenges now? I know that is a huge problem with Modnation Racers because it is impossible to break into the Top 10% because not enough people play the game and the people that do are insane pros at it so you won't really beat them without a lot of luck or skill

Last I heard, it's very difficult getting to the top 10%. I think you have to rely on a glitched challenge for a diamond cup.

Minecraft: Story Mode

1Lede4e5.png

One of my favorits so far from Telltale! Easy as all there games are, however there are like 2 trophys you can miss. So guess its not as easy as like TWD - but close ;)
Deffently gonna 100% this game when i can find the last 3 chapters for a decent price. 

10 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

:o So you recommend the Vita version? I might have to go for that soon

Off course the one I did xD awesomeness overload :P

7 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Last I heard, it's very difficult getting to the top 10%. I think you have to rely on a glitched challenge for a diamond cup.

See I don't like staying away from good games because of a trophy but I heard such negative things about the diamond cup and never anything about the rest of the game that I just stayed away.

I think developers need to take that into consideration when making a game "will this bad feature over shadow the rest of the game"

20 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

See I don't like staying away from good games because of a trophy but I heard such negative things about the diamond cup and never anything about the rest of the game that I just stayed away.

I think developers need to take that into consideration when making a game "will this bad feature over shadow the rest of the game"

Don't let this stop you my friend, grab the PS4 version instead then, just know that diamonds are possible, the problem is that most people don't like a challenge. When I got it I managed to be inside the top 12 of the challenge, my challenge the whole top 20 earned the diamond. 

PS3 and 4 doesn't require diamond for the plat. 

2 minutes ago, Mah2c said:

Don't let this stop you my friend, grab the PS4 version instead then, just know that diamonds are possible, the problem is that most people don't like a challenge. When I got it I managed to be inside the top 12 of the challenge, my challenge the whole top 20 earned the diamond. 

PS3 and 4 doesn't require diamond for the plat. 

I need a PS4 then :( Anyways if it goes on sale I will grab it :) I love me some 2D Platforming goodness and I love the first one so much I should really play this.

Platinum #112

Jak & Daxter (PS4)

1Lb27644.png

Top of the Heap
You have mastered the game and collected all there is to collect!

Third time for this game, still as fun as it was to play for the first time on PS2. Love this game. Bring on PS5 so I can plat it again. :P Although, I hate the Spider Caves. Always have, always will. Worst part of the game for me.