Most Recent Platinum

Muff

2 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Well the game is always going on sale...maybe I finally need to pick it up at the next one.

Thanks for the recommend :D

No problem doc, I'm sure you will love the game, there's tons to do :D

After our appointment I decided to prescribe this for you

1Lec29bc.png

Can't wait to see you shining like a diamond 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mah2c said:

Wow, congratulations!! 

A future endeavor indeed, no wonder you're Rob the super saiyan 

Haha, thanks. :) 

3 hours ago, Spaz said:

Jesus Christ, that's A LOT of platinums in one day.

I was wondering why you didn't earn any platinums hardly for a few months. Now I know why (Rain Day). Apparently other people got a lot of platinums on Rain Day as well.

I could participate but when I'm one trophy away I just want to earn it and get it over with.

But fuck, fantastic job man. I'm definitely proud of you.

Thanks, man. :) A lot of people have told me they wouldn't be able to save them. Lol. I just don't have a problem "stopping short," I guess. 

giphy.gif

:P If I have a chance at the Top 50 Fastest Achievers list, that's usually the only time I care about how long it takes me. But I can see why it can be difficult for some. Never know when your cat's going to barf on your PS3, and it stops working... I had all my saves backed up to the Cloud, but it would have still been a major inconvenience, had it not come back to life. There were also storage space issues that came up. Platinum Rain Day folder was taking up about half of my PS4 hard drive towards the end.. I should really consider upgrading. :/

Last year, I just did 13, and went back to trophy hunting like I normally would. This time, I was just out to do as many as possible. If I had only focused on this event since the start, I would have had quite a few more. Popped a handful during that trophy competition I was in. But oh, well. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Mah2c said:

No problem doc, I'm sure you will love the game, there's tons to do :D

After our appointment I decided to prescribe this for you

1Lec29bc.png

Can't wait to see you shining like a diamond 

:o So you recommend the Vita version? I might have to go for that soon

12 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

But how are the challenges now? I know that is a huge problem with Modnation Racers because it is impossible to break into the Top 10% because not enough people play the game and the people that do are insane pros at it so you won't really beat them without a lot of luck or skill

Last I heard, it's very difficult getting to the top 10%. I think you have to rely on a glitched challenge for a diamond cup.

7 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Last I heard, it's very difficult getting to the top 10%. I think you have to rely on a glitched challenge for a diamond cup.

See I don't like staying away from good games because of a trophy but I heard such negative things about the diamond cup and never anything about the rest of the game that I just stayed away.

I think developers need to take that into consideration when making a game "will this bad feature over shadow the rest of the game"

20 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

See I don't like staying away from good games because of a trophy but I heard such negative things about the diamond cup and never anything about the rest of the game that I just stayed away.

I think developers need to take that into consideration when making a game "will this bad feature over shadow the rest of the game"

Don't let this stop you my friend, grab the PS4 version instead then, just know that diamonds are possible, the problem is that most people don't like a challenge. When I got it I managed to be inside the top 12 of the challenge, my challenge the whole top 20 earned the diamond. 

PS3 and 4 doesn't require diamond for the plat. 

2 minutes ago, Mah2c said:

Don't let this stop you my friend, grab the PS4 version instead then, just know that diamonds are possible, the problem is that most people don't like a challenge. When I got it I managed to be inside the top 12 of the challenge, my challenge the whole top 20 earned the diamond. 

PS3 and 4 doesn't require diamond for the plat. 

I need a PS4 then :( Anyways if it goes on sale I will grab it :) I love me some 2D Platforming goodness and I love the first one so much I should really play this.

Platinum #112

Jak & Daxter (PS4)

1Lb27644.png

Top of the Heap
You have mastered the game and collected all there is to collect!

Third time for this game, still as fun as it was to play for the first time on PS2. Love this game. Bring on PS5 so I can plat it again. :P Although, I hate the Spider Caves. Always have, always will. Worst part of the game for me.

• Like 2