Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum:  #194 Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition

Le79d10.png

Blasting Agent

Be a Blasting Agent and unlock everything

1Lb270d2.png

Pretty decent little game to complete in one sitting. The first playthrough on normal is quite enjoyable, especially when you gain upgrades for your weapon. A few frustrating moments on Hard Mode though, even when playing with the other character, called Sting (no, not the wrestler, but rather a pixelated martial arts expert.), which makes the bosses at least a bit easier.

One thing's for sure, all the button-mashing can get painful after a couple of hours.

• Like 3

#11 : NitroPlus Blasterz

1L1ccc7b.png    

Infinite Blasterz
                                                                                                                You earned all other trophies. 

This game was pretty easy, fun, and relaxing. I really need to play more fighters

• Like 3

Tearaway Unfolded

1Lf863b8.png

Perfectionist

8,13% Very Rare

Was surprised by the rarity of this plat, since it was quite easy to get and a bit frustrating too, but I played this on Vita years ago so it was no big deal. Still very charming like I remember it, but the replay value kinda makes my stomach hurt, just once is enough, twice made me sick. 3/10 for time consumption and having to replay the whole level if you drop that mole and lose your stamp.

Edited by hsouzaz
  • Like 4

Platinum #8:

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 - Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Master :platinum:

You played the game so much, you made Neptune folks proud. - 19.85%

On a side note, grinding for 100M cumulative Credits really wasn't that big of a deal, although I did accidentally reload my save instead of saving it once. Lost about 6M. But it only took about half an hour to recover that. And as usual the trophy will sync automatically in a few hours.

Edited by pyrotempestwing
Small correction
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

#172 Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm

1Lf6719d.png

And with that, I now have all Naruto games platinumed... with the exception of the PS4 legacy version, but that will come naturally within a month or so, depending on how things go.

I "liked" the game, but I have a few issues with it:

Battle: the substitution jutsus are completely garbage, to the point where it feels like it doesn't exist. Even mashing the block buttons almost never did anything. second, seeing as I am used to the latter entries of the game, I kind of expected it to be somewhat similar, but the fact that I can't even chakra dash in the middle of a combo sucks, and I always have to wait for my first combo to finish, or just stop the combo completely, which gives my opponent plenty of chances to kick my ass.

The Ultimate Jutsus were decent, but if you're using Naruto (which most of the time you will), it gets boring watching him and his clones dog-pile the opponent every time as if he were trying to be Agent Smith from The Matrix, telling their opponents sweet-nothings in his ear like "it is inevitable" or "taste the rainbow".

There is no way for me to customize my own weapons for battle, so whenever I felt like I was about to die and needed some health items, then i'm shit out of luck. Maybe there is, but as far as I know the game didn't do a good job of explaining how I go about swapping them out.

The QTEs were good, but seeing as I went for the hardest missions first before proceeding through the story, there is nowhere near enough reaction time to mash all the buttons in a specific order. For examply, in the battle with Gamabunta, there is a QTE when his health drops down to around 50%, so you know that something is coming, As I get ready for the button prompts, they appear, and the shit is 5-8 buttons long, and just as i'm about to press the first button, the shit is almost over. Thus I have to purposely fail them several times before I finally get to memorize them. Like you have roughly 2-2.5 seconds to input everything before you get destroyed.

Also, I love Hinata with all my heart, but I felt disappointed . Maybe because I am used to the Shippuden version and her having to make a 64-hit combo just by herself. Thus I ended up having to use Rock Lee when I didn't have to use Naruto as he was perhaps the fastest person out of all the genin. Also, f you get knocked down, the fucking character stays down as if s/he got his/her ass whooped by a black person (no offense to anyone), and stay there lying for a good 4 seconds before they realize that they have to keep fighting. Like hell I have enough time to go take a shit, come back, and the character will still be lying on the floor.

Adventure: where do I begin with this one. First, why in the hell do I have to keep climbing on rooftops to talk to certain fucking people for missions? Are the fixing the water tanks or some shit? Second, I kept on getting pissed off when it came to trying to clear the rings via the "Naruto Cannon". Motherfucker trying to be like Free Willy or some shit. Oh and be careful on where you throw Naruto, otherwise he will most likely hit a wall or an object, and stay down for a good 4 seconds before he gets back up.

The camera was complete garbage, and there is no way to adjust how fast you try to turn it. The only solution to this was to continuously use what the game calls "Shuriken Mode", which allows Naruto to throw anywhere from 2-10 shurikens at once.

TL;DR Battle Mode is stale as hell, Adventure Mode is mediocre, and characters always stay on the rooftops if you need missions.

But still an easier plat than UNS2? Can't find a trophy guide for the first game, but I'll probably start with UNS3, since that's the one I've platted so far. Not looking forward to online trophies for UNS2 ._.