Most Recent Platinum

Muff

plat #49 - Peggle 2 - bought this ages ago, had a few objectives to finish for the plat and wanted to squeeze a game in to make room for #50

PLAT #50 - The Last of Us - completed - fitting game to place in the 50th slot.  What an amazing game, completed on grounded too - just need the left behind DLC now

plat #51 - TWD season 3 - had this all but done but wanted to wait till the 50th was done - much better than s2 imo

• Like 3

21 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

But still an easier plat than UNS2? Can't find a trophy guide for the first game, but I'll probably start with UNS3, since that's the one I've platted so far. Not looking forward to online trophies for UNS2 ._. 

Oh yeah, UNS1 is by far the easiest platinum out of all the Naruto games. What's even better, is that UNS1 has no online trophies whatsoever. As for the trophy guide: I was going to keep things quiet, but I'm actually going to start writing a guide for the game.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, GarciaFever said:

Oh yeah, UNS1 is by far the easiest platinum out of all the Naruto games. What's even better, is that UNS1 has no online trophies whatsoever. As for the trophy guide: I was going to keep things quiet, but I'm actually going to start writing a guide for the game.

That's great, since some of the trophies are confusing, since I haven't heard of some of the terms before. That said, i am not looking forward to Kabutomaru fight on USN3 :(