Most Recent Platinum

Muff

7 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Ace the Bat-Hound is classic!

Well, not really. He was a lousy add-on to Batman (even by Golden Age standards), hoping to capitalize off of Krypto from Superman. In fact, the whole Bat-Family was pretty lame. But it's kind of cool to me that he appears there.

Bat Cow is better. 

• Like 2

L55839b.png

#182 - Assassins Creed II

This is officially my longest platinum with 6 1/2 years. With the upcoming release of AC origins I decided to finish nearly the whole series (I already own most of the games but never played them). This was actually one of the first games I played on my PS3 back in 2011 and in my opinion AC2 has one of the best stories in the whole series. Enjoyed it (except from the usual AC collectathon). Looking forward to the other games !

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lars said:

#118: Wolfenstein: The New Order

1L0fbf8c.png

What a game!!!

I loved this one so much except for some small parts that were not in the right place. But this game just provides you with some crazy nazi shooting action. So much fun

You can dualwield every weapon that you find, even your assault rifles and sniper rifles, this game also provides you with some awesome setpieces and locations. You can choose between stealth and going in guns blazing. Both options are fun although i prefer the guns option. The only parts i didn't like about the game were some slower paced parts, for example a level where you piloted a small submarine, that level was not as much fun as the others. Although this was probably the only level that was a bit boring, the others were great.

I thought this game would be all about the shooting and less about the story. But the further i got in the more the story gripped me. You start caring about the characters you meet during the story more and more. Therefore i definetely want to play the sequel which comes out soon.

Trophy wise it is very ease. Most of the perks are close to unmissable or require very little effort. And they can be easily boosted because progress on them is always saved, even if you just reload the checkpoint and can perform the action again. The collectibles were more difficult, especially the gold items were very well hidden sometimes. I didn't use a guide on my first playthrough and found about half of them naturally. Then i only had to a clean up of the collectibles and this platinum was mine. What a masterpiece.

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 10/10

For sure. This was the first PS4 platinum I obtained where I really enjoyed it. This is proof that single player FPS games can work.

I seriously hope you will be getting Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. Really hurts me to know I have to wait another freaking month for the game to come out, because I'm definitely getting it ASAP on launch day.

• Like 4