Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum:  #151 - Salt and Sanctuary (Vita)

1L10efd8.png

I enjoyed it so much I did it all again once I saw the Vita had its own trophy list.

:platinum:  #152 - Knee Deep

1L327624.png

I found this one hard to enjoy. The story was a mess and most of the dialogue lacked cohesion- especially when choosing 'strange responses'. At least it was short.

• Like 3

:platinum: #201 Top Spin 4

1L83d231.png

Platinum

Unlock all the trophies in the game.

OMG, I HATE this game, and I'm so happy that i platinumed it. 

I don't recommend that game because online for the "grand slam" trophy is dead. ?

Edited by kashu_ryo
  • Like 4

:platinum: Platinum #155: Iron Crypticle (PS4)

1L05c997.png

The 2nd most enjoyable game I have played this year.

Not too difficult but not too easy. Anyone weary of retro games, this is very doable. It only has local multiplayer but there is way to play co-op with an online friend (Shareplay). 

The only difficulty comes with the last boss on new game plus. If you set yourself up with stat upgrades, you should be fine. An extra controller helps to revive when on 1 health.

There must be an active player, and enough life points to revive. You get 5 on Easy mode. If you are down 1 health, use the 2nd controller to get into the game. Player one dies, you can revive.

Last Boss, I had him down to a sliver but I had 1 HP. I died, and regretted not using the 2nd controller...and reviving myself. When you revive you get 3 HP.

Your HP gets bigger with level ups and as does your stat caps. Stats can be picked up from the floor if you chain food items more than 8 times. You can buy Stat upgrades from the shop as well.

Enjoyment: 9

Difficulty: 5

Rating: 8

• Like 4

Platinum #74

L354716.png

1L33efde.png

:platinum:  You're a truck racer, Harry
Win every Truck Racer trophy.

Well, this sure sucked. But it is an easy platinum, and it's an offering on this month's PS+ catalog, so if you want to plat it; I'd recommend getting it now while you can find a boost partner.

• Like 3