Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum:  #153 - Super Time Force Ultra

My new second rarest platinum at 2.73%

1L5223eb.png

First trophy: 3rd September 2015

Second trophy: 26th June 2016

Remaining 32 trophies: The last 3 days

really didn't expect to platinum this. The first two times I tried it I hated it. Maybe it's because I was playing it on Vita and the third time I played on PS4? But whatever suddenly clicked allowed me to fly through it, realise it wasn't that hard (or long) a game and I ended up enjoying it. It's like Broforce but with a time-rewinding mechanic.

• Like 4

platinum #203 Nightmares From The Deep 2 : The Siren's Call

completed in 21 hours and 44 mins

platinum rarity 72.68% common

platinum name: platinum

now to look through my backlog, next one will be the book of unwritten tales 2 (ps4). doing this next one should help me motivate to starting on the game i bought last month will be revealed eventually (its an out of print game) for ps3.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Shurax_Urden said:

I have been out of trophy hunting for a couple of months!

But I think I'm back (yes I'm baaaaack (8) ) I recently got NieR Automata, Dragon Quest Heroes and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm :)

40-platinum.png#59 - NieR Automata

Enjoyment: 9

Difficulty: 6

1Lbb991b.png

Final Words

I have read that this was good, but men... it was AWESOME! I love everything from characters to level design passing to battles. I found a couple of bosses a bit difficult but nothing impossible. There was some impressive bullet hell going around. Repeating the story four times was also good but at the end I bought some trophies in the store (didn't feel like grinding). I even bought a figure of 2B!!

40-platinum.png#60 -Dragon Quest Heroes

Enjoyment: 8

Difficulty: 4

1L062dec.png

Glory Hunter

Nothing really difficult here, just having to grind a lot of gold for the weapons. Decent story (although simple) and enjoyable. I loved to see some characters, really brings me good memories (I even bought the 3DS copy of Dragon Quest VIII hahaha). A couple of secret bosses (I don't remember their names) really gave me some problem.

40-platinum.png#61 -Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm

Enjoyment: 8

Difficulty: 2

1Lf6719d.png

Perfect Storm Master

I have just finished watching Naruto and bought the HD editions of these games. I was not dissapointed, compared to the previous two plats this felt like a breeze. About 12 hours later, bum! New plat! At first the controls felt weird because I have never played a game like this before. But after that I found myself doing lots of Rasengan!!! (Somehow I hate Sasuke in the Series BUT it was the character I felt more confortable with in here). Some grind at the end but nothing comparable to Dragon Quest Heroes!!

I recommend UNS3: Full Burst or UNS4: Road to Boruto. Both phenomenal games!

8 hours ago, Zach said:

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst

Consummate Storm Master :platinum: 

1L8c783b.png

You won all trophies.

Enjoyment: 8.5/10

Difficulty: 4.5/10 (See note 1)

Time: 36hrs (See note 2)

Note 1: This used to be a 3/10 in the original game, but the DLC trophies are now included in the platinum. That means you must get a S rank on the hardest boss in the game and you'll have to complete all 100 battle missions. The boss fight is against Sage-Mode Kabuto. He has five health bars instead of the usual 4 health bars in this game. To make matters worse, he barely takes any damage. Make sure to have potions, fire bombs, and to eat an attack poweruup before the match starts. As for the battle missions, most are easy, but some battle requirements will make you want to pull your hair out. This will easily be a 6/10 difficulty for anyone who isn't a Naruto veteran. Good luck!

Note 2: I will now talk about the time it takes to platinum this game. There is a trophy for spending 30hrs in adventure mode. That can easily done by idling the game. You can even pause the game in adventure mode and the timer will keep going! I wouldn't worry about this trophy until you do all other adventure mode trophies though. The reason this takes at least 35hrs however, is that there are a few trophies that can only be obtained in "Free Battle" mode.

Just to note: If a person buys the Full Burst version of the game for PS3, the Kabutomaru fight is mandatory for achieving plat, even though it's listed as DLC.

• Like 4