Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum Number 19

1S80d7ab.png

Bloons TD 5

Monkey Master
Earn all other trophies in the game

17th Sep 2017 9:27:26 PM

This platinum was fun to get. Love tower defense games and was very excited to see this game come to the PS4. A lot of people complain about having to pay $15 to get it but I think it was a very fair price. This Platinum marks several milestones for me, sort of wish it was Number 20 but oh well. So I was the 24th person to earn the trophy, my first time ever making it that high on First Achievers list. I am also currently in the Top 5 Fastest achievers. Very proud of that. I know it won't last because realistically I should have done it about 5 days faster myself, just got bogged down as it is one of the most grindy games I have ever played. Nearly every trophy is a grind and they stack on each other. Have to grind out multiple parts for one small group of trophies. it was a bit annoying but still a fun game. I just submitted a guide on here (my second full game but my third guide overall) that will help explain a lot and probably cut down on how long it takes people to get the Platinum. Final milestone, this was my 9th Platinum this year so I am 9/9 for number of Plats and number of months. Recommend to any who like TD games or want to try something different.

Edited by Matrim_Drasgen
  • Like 4