Muff

Most Recent Platinum

41,443 posts in this topic

The Surge. My 52nd Platinum. Highly underrated game, I very much enjoyed it. Can't wait for its A Walk in the Park DLC.

:platinum: #3
Strike Vector EX

Ace of Aces

Ace of Aces

Unlock all Trophies.

I've always had a good time playing air to air combat games, so naturally, I had a blast with this one- especially multiplayer. It actually had a campaign which was ok. Short, but it was a good way to quickly learn the basics of the game before you jump into MP. Thankfully the MP was fun though, because of course- there's always that one achievement that requires a few hours of grinding.

#287 - GRAVITY RUSH 2

As a big fan of the original Gravity Rush, I am quite sad to say I was very disappointed with the sequel.

The graphics and the world are greatly improved and expanded, and the feel of the controls is as fun as ever, but this time the missions felt overlong, infuriatingly limited in scope and far to relient on limiting the use of the very powers that make the game fun.

there are a huge number of 'insta-fail' stealth sections that require a boring, trial-and-error approach to finding the path the designers want you to take, an over abundence of additional control methods (none of which add much to the game, and all of which feel less good than the basic controls) and every boss fight seems unnecessarily long and dull. 

The challanges are good fun still, though some require a level of fine control that the game cannot match, and so end up being a bit more luck-based than they should be.

the most fun part of the game is simply flying around the environment collecting gems - which feels great - but a tip for games designers: If you create a great feeling game mechanic, don't then build game missions that constantly restrain the player from using those mechanics!

A damn shame, and what feels like a real squandered oppertunity.

:platinum: #4

Paladins

1S7bf9af.png

Champion of Champions

Unlock all trophies in Paladins.

F2P MP, was a fairly easy platinum. Haven't played any FPS games on console for a while now so I wanted to try this one out. I'll probably continue playing off and on.

9 hours ago, TheAkittaja123 said:

:platinum: #99 - Destiny 2

Any special plans for #100?

platinum #205 Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires
completed in 3 days and 21 hours

platinum rarity 27.56% uncommon

platinum name: True Warrior

that is done. going to pick one that i really want to play Just cause 3 is next looks to be 51-75 hours without DLC. not so concerned about framerate.

likely to have my next physical game on the ready after the next one (not sure what will be next choice) maybe dynasty warriors 7 is a possibility.

Edited by kingdrake2

40-platinum.png# 8

For Honor (ps4)

L21ef56.png

1L1e2a80.png

Battle-Hardened Veteran
Complete All Trophies

Edited by Bul-Kathos666