Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 23 September 2017 at 7:01 AM, Mesopithecus said:

:platinum: #67. Truck Racer

1L33efde.png

Would not have played this had it not been free on PS+ and competing in an event on this site.  Overall, it's a pretty easy game mainly due to rubbish AI and physics, a couple of time trials are kind of a pain, but easy to get through with a bit of repetition and learning the track.

:platinum: #68. Super Exploding Zoo

1L08cccc.png

Enjoyed playing this one, was a bit of easy and lighthearted fun.  Nothing too difficult and the online is straightforward to boost, especially as there is next to no one else playing.

:platinum: #69.  The Order 1886

1L8b7a48.png

This game had a lot of potential but is too short and felt like one giant cut-scene/collectathon

Does truck driver have mp trophies mate?  Also congrats?

Just now, Optication said:

The only one I've ever gotten - Fallout 4.

1L06f680.png

And a good one to well done Ocpitaction, if u enjoyed fallout why not try one of the dishounered games there either all guns blazing or u can take the stealthly way?

• Like 1

Star Wars Battlefront 

Platinum #35

Achieved 24-09-2017

Rarity: 2.66 %

1Lde238c.png

Damn.... This took me waaaaaaay longer than expected.

I had already done most of the things including Survival and so on a while back,

but couldn't motivate myself to buy the Season Pass to unlock new content so the

grind to level 50 would be more enjoyable. But then I picked up the Season Pass for a fair price

and started my journey once again. Also now that the Season Pass is free there are many people playing the 

DLC maps and modes, so that I am currently grinding out the map and mode specific trophies from the DLC's.

Good thing is - I'm almost done with that, which means that I can continue to grind towards level 100.

While going for the level 100 I will hopefully finish up Destiny 2 :D

• Like 4

#98 - Warriors orochi 3 ultimate 

I had lot of fun with the game but its very grindy and time consuming. It took me around 175-200h if i had a ps 3 safe from wo3 i could spare 50h around .

80 gauntlet tasks getting for around 140-150 chars mystic weapons without the dungeon pack take time to get. And few tasks in gauntlet r anoying like repel 500 escape ninjas/supply troops to appear on levels. 

• Like 4

1L1d38db.png

40-platinum.png Coffin Dodgers, Retirement.  

Platinum trophy #21.  Part of my ongoing backlog clearing of quick plats. Racing games aren't my favorite, and I initially struggled with the controls on this one, but ultimately patience paid off, because once you unlock the Grim Reaper, races become easier.  A few hours and a few clean up trophies and you're home.

• Like 4