Most Recent Platinum

Muff

3 hours ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

I want this sooooo bad 1f62d.png, I have the game on my ps3 and manage to get most of the trophies but i can't connect to the servers to get the FOB trophy, I google it and it seens to be a problem with my either my connection type or my wi-fi router (also I try via ethernet and it didn't work), is the only game I'd had problems like this 1f62d.png

Wish I could help, I have it on PS4 so I don't know how to fix your problem :( Have you tried infiltrating your own FOB? Not sure if that is still worth the trophy or not... :( 

:platinum:  #159 - 36 Fragments Of Midnight

1L2a8515.png

It's the same price as a drink and takes just as long to finish. At least it was competent and it looked kind of nice.

:platinum:  #160 - Far Cry Primal

1L2cf998.png

I found this game to be very hit and miss. The first couple of hours were a slog. Once I had a few upgrades it started getting better. Started having a blast when I had tamed animals and the owl and could pick apart outposts in a variety of ways. Enjoyed the odd collectible hunt, finding places, saving villagers; all great. Then they hit you with an XP cap and suddenly it's pointless to explore. You find all of a certain collectible only to find that they reward you with nothing but XP. No cool new weapon or reason to find them. No reason to save anyone else. You start to realise all the locations are the same and there's nothing to find or reason to explore. No point even doing any orange mission except the skill point ones because everything else gives you zero reward.

Ending on a plus point, I really enjoyed the characters, especially Urki and Dah. Was disappointed Urki's missions ended so abruptly but Dah's storyline was great.

Edited by Nauticus87
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, voodoo_eyes said:

#213 - Sniper Ghost Warrior 3

1L394b1c.png

Apparently this one had several issues on launch and even after a ton of patches it still feels unpolished when it comes to animations and graphics. This time they went the Far Cry approach and put you in an open world. Despite it's problems I had fun with the game, and it being single player only was a bonus as well.

Enjoyment: 7

Difficulty: 3

You're really been going hard on the platinums these past few weeks.