Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On ٢‏/١٠‏/٢٠١٧ at 4:51 AM, Burgins said:

#56 - Resident Evil 5

1L48c11d.png

This one's been a longtime coming. Played it wayyy back around 2010 on 360, started it just last year on PS Now and finally finishing up the Platinum. Very excellent game, always a fun time with others (I actually ended up doing some of the harder stuff on Professional with randomers who kept joining into my games. They'd sometimes even only be using the base handgun and shotgun which was funny, and I'd never kick em. Did Ndesu and the Jill/Wesker fight with random people and it made it way more fun. 

Now I just gotta do the side campaigns and the annoying online shit to 100% it

I think some people are intentionally using the base handgun and shotgun in favor to added more to the challenge, back then when I was trying to Plat the gold edition on the ps3, I joined some people games and sometimes randomers will join mine, 70% of them are using the basic two beginning weapons and not wearing any armor, at first I thought they were a beginner's but judging on the way they do things it seems like they know the game upside-down 100% 

Edited by yellowwindow7
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, yellowwindow7 said:

I think some people are intentionally using the base gun handgun and shotgun in fave to added more to the challenge, back then when I was trying to Plat the gold edition on the ps3, I joined some people games and sometimes randomers will join mine, 70% of them are using the basic two beginning weapons and not wearing any armor, at first I thought they were a beginner's but judging on the way they do things it seems like they know the game upside-down 100% 

I never thought of using the basic handgun and shotgun, but whenever I get to the Jill/Wesker fight, I always have one person hold Jill while I shoot at the pendant that is controlling her, rather than removing it by hand. to I think it does more damage that way and makes it easier to remove. The challenging part is getting through without injuring or killing Jill lol, especially when using Sheva's bow and arrows.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Justin__Harris said:

L172c11.png

:platinum: Platinum #28: Until Dawn (PS4)

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 3/10

Been slacking the last couple weeks. Should have already been at 30 platinums by now, but oh well. Anyway for #28 I decided to take on Until Dawn as I'm trying to make sure I get the PS+ freebies out of the way whenever I can. The game was pretty fun if you like the whole timed decisions and story driven games similar to Telltale Games. I likened this game to what a modern Night Trap on Sega CD would be. The story is pretty good, although I think I would have enjoyed a 90-minute horror film instead of a six hour game, but it all works. Killing everyone was a lot more fun than saving them. Not a difficult platinum at all to get. The only reason it's a 3 on the difficulty rating instead of a 2, is because you have to endure the long ass cut scenes that you can't skip, which really sucks.

Speaking of which, Night Trap 25th Anniversary is on PS4 with a platinum, if you haven't already bought and played it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spaz said:

Speaking of which, Night Trap 25th Anniversary is on PS4 with a platinum, if you haven't already bought and played it.

Yeah, I noticed that a couple weeks back. It's definitely on my list of games to get since I never got through Night Trap as a kid. It'll be awhile before I get around to it, but thanks for the notice though, mate! ?

:platinum: Platinum #161-2: Twin Robots (Vita/PS4)

1L246c5a.png

Cross Buy, with 2 Trophy Lists. Should take 2-5 hours to complete. Depending on how conformable you are with platforming games.

Physics of some objects can be frustrating. A tap can send a big block flying away. 

Recommend for trophy hunters. 

Enjoyment: 6

Difficulty: 2

Rating: 5

• Like 4