Most Recent Platinum

Muff

15 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

Blue Reflection

1L711cda.png

:platinum: Brilliant Etoile 
You collected all trophies.

Damn... I'm not really sure what to say. I was very surprised by this game, and I mean that in a good way. I somewhat knew what to expect since it's a Gust RPG, but aside from a few similarities, it's nothing like Atelier. It took me about 45 hours to beat the game/get the platinum, but I'm pretty slow when it comes to RPGs. That was enough time for me to get attached to the characters though... I can't think of any better way to describe the last few chapters and the ending than this: 

Reveal hidden contents

:'(

Like most newer Gust games, Blue Reflection is an easy platinum. Most of the trophies are story related and not missable. In fact, I think the only trophy that can be missed is for crafting everything. I couldn't figure out how to unlock the last few items, but thankfully there is a guide for that specific trophy. I would've never guessed that all you had to do was enter a different area to trigger a quest. 

Aye, I would say I was around 45-50 hours as well. It was an enjoyable enough game... but I was getting stressed towards the end because of the item creation - like some of the items I needed were from beginning game monsters. Luckily, later game ones dropped them too but since the guide merely said what drops it, I was unaware of it I would be able to face them later. 

As for your spoiler, I agree 100%. Was shocked. 

I had to play on hard though, the game was waaaaaaaaay too easy. I only died once, which was to the third boss the second time they showed up. They rekd me in like 2 turns or something, was weird. The second time took like,  40+ mins. Was a fun fight. Probably would've murdered it on normal though. 

Ps, I hate Mao. 

It's false though, half the trophies are missable. If you go to chapter 11 without doing stuff, you have to play again to get them (or if you have an old save file)

Edited by Muur1993
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Muur1993 said:

I had to play on hard though, the game was waaaaaaaaay too easy.

Yeah, it was definitely easy. I found it a bit odd that HP and MP is fully restored after each battle. Just taking that away would've balanced the difficulty, I think.

Ps, I hate Mao.

Easily my least favorite character. Someone should've slapped that bitch.

It's false though, half the trophies are missable. If you go to chapter 11 without doing stuff, you have to play again to get them (or if you have an old save file)

Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that. There are 12 bonding trophies, (one for each supporting character) and they're all missable.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that. There are 12 bonding trophies, (one for each supporting character) and they're all missable.

Item creation and the pet are also missable as once you go into chapter 11, you cannot do them any more as it's back to back boss fights. Had I not read that item guide that said "make sure everything else is done before you move into chapter 11" I probably would've missed a good 50%

The 50 fragments would also be missable as you get them from your bonding, so if you ignore them all you aint gonna get to 50 (maybe not even to 25)

same with making any item ( I guess if you really wanted to you can not make one), chattting with everyone (ignore texts), enhancing a fragment to level 3, getting to level 50 (cuz half of the levels are from bonding events). Should you only care about the main story chapters doing as little as possible - 50% or more can be unobtainable and if you're unaware that going to chapter 11 makes them missable, then you will miss out and wont realise till it's too late

Edited by Muur1993
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Muur1993 said:

Item creation and the pet are also missable as once you go into chapter 11, you cannot do them any more as it's back to back boss fights. Had I not read that item guide that said "make sure everything else is done before you move into chapter 11" I probably would've missed a good 50%

The 50 fragments would also be missable as you get them from your bonding, so if you ignore them all you aint gonna get to 50 (maybe not even to 25)

same with making any item ( I guess if you really wanted to you can not make one), chattting with everyone (ignore texts), enhancing a fragment to level 3, getting to level 50 (cuz half of the levels are from bonding events). Should you only care about the main story chapters doing as little as possible - 50% or more can be unobtainable and if you're unaware that going to chapter 11 makes them missable, then you will miss out and wont realise till it's too late

Good job ?

• Like 2