Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #212 Generator Rex: Agent Of Providence 

completed in 1 day and 16 hours

platinum rarity: 40.72% uncommon

platinum name: Special Agent Of Providence

completed that one this morning only had to farm 2 enemy's and farm a few kills. next one up will be a game from this sale its going to be Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart. after that it will be regular backlog as the remainder gets tossed into the mix.

as for game it seems simple, 2 playthrough's and the occasional plus save (to help with trophy's).

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

platinum #213 Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart 

completed in 11 hours and 13 mins

platinum rarity 65.00%

platinum name: Platinum :(

that one is done, next game is going to take longer than 2 days to finish and it will actually be somewhat halloween themed on the DLC. Sleeping Dog's Definitive Edition i kinda got motivated by someone on another website. going to get some sleep first i have to download 17GB could take half the day.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

#141 - Nightmares From The Deep 2: The Siren's Call

1L7fab4f.png

It's an Artifex Mundi game. So there is really nothing special about it. But this game gave me more trouble then the other ones, which explains why it took 1 month to platinum. I replayed this game way to many times to get my final trophy which was complete a Mahjong game in under a minute.  

I much preferred the first game as I didn't have to look at the fish guy's stupid face.

• Like 4