Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #214 Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition (ps4)

completed in 4 days and 13 hours

platinum rarity: 16.44% uncommon

platinum name: Hong Kong Legend

game enjoyment rating: 9/10 (extra content is fun)

game difficulty: 2/10 (10/10 on hidden events) based on the fact of looking for them and hoping they activate.

Nearly gave up today on this one due to being up till 4am trying to figure out of the 11 events i missed it happened to be the Repo one and not the ones in north point. since the sale isn't till tomorrow going to tie in a short vita game called Hakuoki: Kyoto winds. overall i did enjoy the game before the storm happened and after once i figured out the missing item.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2

platinum #215 Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds

completed in 10 hours and 27 minutes

platinum rarity: 59.36% common

platinum name: Does This Mean I Can Go Outside Now?

this game has a ton of great names on the trophy's gotta give em points for that. next game will be The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (ps4) a game bought today will be downloading this and playing by tomorrow. an RPG will be on the way after that as for the hint: its a ps2 on ps4 classic i need something lengthy for the bunch of quicker games i been completing.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, itachi-destroyer said:

pwwV0IZ.png

egvAwON.png?1

Trophy of Zeus
Unlock all God of War® Trophies

oq2EB7n.png

Difficulty : 4/10 (Only because of the last Challenge of the God)

Enjoyment : 7.5/10

This game is a really good game but the worst God of War in the series in my opinion. I was a little bit afraid of playing the Vita versions but it turns out that I didn't have any problems with the trophies popping fortunately. The game is really straight forward and doesn't really have any horrible missable since you'll have to do a second playthrough for the speedrun trophy anyway. Speaking of which, they have been way too generous with this trophy because it requires to beat the game in under 5 hours and I did it in 2 hours and 38 minutes :D 

They made a great job with the port and I would recommend it to any Vita owners !

__

8m6pqIf.png

FhoHCxy.png?1

Trophy of Gaia
Unlock all God of War® II Trophies

TQIbjQJ.png

Difficulty : 2/10

Enjoyment : 8.5/10

The second game in the series is a huge upgrade compared to the first one, gameplaywise and storywise too. Kratos feels less heavy and the new powers add some variety to the game. The trophies are all really easy and the challenge of the gods in this game might be the easiest in the main series so that's a huge plus considering the pain in the butt these challenges were on the first GoW. The story is the beginning of Kratos hatred for the gods and I felt more concerned with his story in this episode compared to the first one. The port is still a quality one and if you don't have it yet I definitely recommend it !

__

cigyy0T.png

kLmRqs2.png?1

King of the Hill
Unlock all trophies

FUfYBh9.png

Difficulty : 2/10 (With a glitch) 3/10 (Without a glitch)

Enjoyment : 10/10

The last episode of the Greek Mythology ! This third installement is everything any fan of the series could have hope for ! This game has the best gameplay of the series and it's a really joy to be able to literally anihilate anything or any GOD that dare stands in Kratos' path of vengeance :devil: 

When I played the game in 2010 iirc, I really thought it was going to be the end of the series and I didn't mind because the conclusion was epic and perfect for Kratos but the developpers decided to write a new chapter for him so I guess after obliterating Greek gods, Kratos will be able to continue his path of the destruction with the Nordic Mythology :D 

__

This is my first post in this topic and I wanted to do it the right way so I hope the long post doesn't bother anyone :) 

God Of War is one of my favourite IPs and I wanted to replay all of them again before the next installement in the series comes in 2018. I can't wait for the next game but I'm certain the game is going to deliver and by deliver I mean deliver the hard and BRUTAL way !

You've done the prequels? Has GoW IV gotten a real release date yet? 

• Like 1