Most Recent Platinum

Muff

2 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Doc, quick question, you did not mention the mini games in the good, you did not remember them? :P

Totally agree, the lack of exploration and combo system limited to short combos due a poor implemented design (tiny combat areas mixed sometimes unfriendly camera,etc) hurt this product a lot.

By mini-games did you mean things like Save the Bar or the Remixs...because that was actually kind of fun.

I mentioned the tight corridors in one of my status rants. There was one in Episode 6 where you fought 2 gun robots, 2 Elite Enforcers (the ones that hurt you when you hurt them) and one enforcer. Then after you beat those 5 another group runs in. Of course if you die you lose all your focus you had built up from previous areas so it becomes a real gong show to get it done :(

• Like 1

One Piece Pirate Warriors                                        

1L503c37.png

Difficulty: 4/10

Enjoyment: 7/10

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

By mini-games did you mean things like Save the Bar or the Remixs...because that was actually kind of fun.

I mentioned the tight corridors in one of my status rants. There was one in Episode 6 where you fought 2 gun robots, 2 Elite Enforcers (the ones that hurt you when you hurt them) and one enforcer. Then after you beat those 5 another group runs in. Of course if you die you lose all your focus you had built up from previous areas so it becomes a real gong show to get it done :(

The remixes, I know that now with Life is strange it's not something a mechanic  very noticeable (as something fresh). Good that you liked it :)

11 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

The remixes, I know that now with Life is strange it's not something a mechanic  very noticeable (as something fresh). Good that you liked it :)

Yeah the only thing I didn't like about the remixs is how precise you had to be with the rewinding. If you were a milisecond off the glitch would disappear. I was constantly rewinding/fast forwarding and then quick PAUSING to get that glitch to show up. 

Still fun though :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, yellowwindow7 said:

you really need to dust off that shelf though lol!

Lol ^_^ Yeah I haven't dusted that shelf in awhile...I will go do that now :P

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Superbuu3 said:

:platinum: #183: Sheltered

1L3686a5.png

Hardcore Survivalist
Unlock all Trophies

I played this game due to the similarity between this and 'This War of Mine: The Little Ones' and another game in the Team17 bundle (I think I have obtained all the platinums in that bundle now). Its another shelter management although this has light RPG elements with basic turn based combat. Another platinum that would've been impossible without a guide thanks to @Pikachu without the advice of choosing the Goldfish and even if I did I don't think I'd have found the connection as to how that would crack the code. If you liked This War of mine you'd likely like this, if you don't like micromanagement stay far away. There's a steep learning curve in this game, but once you get past a certain point youll find it a complete joke in terms of difficulty, although boss fights are horrible, but they can be completely avoided.

Congrats on getting the platinum! :D Thank you for using my guide and I'm glad that I managed to help you with getting the platinum! :D 

• Like 2