Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: Platinum #170: Slayaway Camp (PS4)

1L1caf51.png

Easy Platinum. Around 8 hours plus. 

Keep on completing basic levels till you get 666 kills. There deleted scenes and NCS-17 (Hard Mode with different level layout) for each Chapter. 

14 Chapters having 10-13 levels each. NCS -17 doubles everything and Deleted scenes (3-5 per a chapter). 300+ levels. 60 Different Killers (references to plenty of movies....I.T. and so forth), with 90 Gore Kill scenes. 

There are PG relation options from toning down music to no gore kills (turn into flower).

Recommend for Puzzle & Gore fans. I enjoyed most of what I played. Planned to get a Horror Platinum on October 31st. 

Difficulty: 5

Enjoyment: 8

Rating: 8

• Like 3

platinum #217 Arc The Lad: Twilight of the spirits 

completed in 5 days and 20 hours

platinum difficulty  4/10 (actual difficulty is correct) imo it fits the bill as some of the arena challenges can be somewhat difficult

platinum rarity 15.30% uncommon

platinum name: spirit master

finished that one. game was one i never finished years ago and quite enjoyable too. the indie games for this round will be subject 13 and hatoful boyfriend: holiday star. after those are done i will begin jazzpunk: directors cut from this sale.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

1S9945a1.png

Lord of Ironrath

Complete Season 1 of Game of Thrones

Honestly if it weren't for Asher I wouldn't have finished this game, didn't really like it - and I LOVE the show!

Bit of a disappointment tbh. Took me a while to finish Chapters 5 and 6 after a break. At least it's done - won't pick up S2 unless it's free on PS+ like this one was.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

:platinum: Platinum #170: Slayaway Camp (PS4)

1L1caf51.png

Easy Platinum. Around 8 hours plus. 

Keep on completing basic levels till you get 666 kills. There deleted scenes and NCS-17 (Hard Mode with different level layout) for each Chapter. 

14 Chapters having 10-13 levels each. NCS -17 doubles everything and Deleted scenes (3-5 per a chapter). 300+ levels. 60 Different Killers (references to plenty of movies....I.T. and so forth), with 90 Gore Kill scenes. 

There are PG relation options from toning down music to no gore kills (turn into flower).

Recommend for Puzzle & Gore fans. I enjoyed most of what I played. Planned to get a Horror Platinum on October 31st. 

Difficulty: 5

Enjoyment: 8

Rating: 8

This seems to be right up my alley. Didn't even know it existed, thanks!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

:platinum: #110 Dark Souls III

Lb6ba20.png

1Laf8bb3.png  

The Dark Soul 
Acquire all trophies.

Enjoyment: 2/10

Difficulty: 7/10

Finally, i completed this exhausting platinum.This is by far the worst Souls game (from a trophy perspective).I can't understand why they had to program such low drop rates for the covenants items.As for the game, Nameless King was very hard, i even had to change my build to beat him.Best moment was probably the Yhorm fight in the first playthrough.Until i found where was the Storm Ruler in my inventory, Siegward beat him by himself!! At last, i have all Souls platinums, all played offline,waiting for Bloodborne 2

How long would you say it takes to get the platinum in each of the Souls games (Dark Souls 1 - 3, Demon Souls, Bloodborne) playing them all offline?

16 minutes ago, Spaz said:

How long would you say it takes to get the platinum in each of the Souls games (Dark Souls 1 - 3, Demon Souls, Bloodborne) playing them all offline?

DS3 took me 77 hours with all endings in one playthrough although this was unnecessary (i was two bosses away from beating the game a third time)

DS2 (ps4 version) took me 58 hours but i farmed the Rotten in NG+ and NG++

Bloodborne took me 45 hours with the dlc but i got all 3 endings in one playthrough

Dark Souls took me around 50 hours (i don't have the save anymore to be sure) with the Master Key as a starting gift

I don't remember how many hours i spent on Demons,but i think i used a glitch there with bosses souls and finished in 1.5 playthroughs