Most Recent Platinum

Muff

LittleBigPlanet Vita

1S31cb46.png

Platinum Club

40-platinum.png #72!!!

This was my first LBP game.  The create and MP trophies are a big, huge pain.  I probably spent about a week in create before the 1440hr trophy unlocked because only some of my "active" time counted.  The game itself was good.  Replaying levels again and again got really old.  I completed the DC DLC too, and it was awful.  It is terribly buggy.  I had a lot of trouble just completing levels without session ending glitches/freezing.  I really don't recommend picking it up.  Its not as fun as the main game either.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Ac3NiNjA said:

:platinum: #14

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

1S4c5caf.png

The Key to San Andreas

Unlock all trophies.

An old favorite, I still play the multiplayer (SA-MP, PC) to this day. Randomly felt like revisiting this game a few days ago, saw that it's on PS4 so I just went for it.  Wish I didn't waste time screwing around though, I could've easily made the top 50 fastest achievers list.

Overall, a fun game with a lot of content, definitely keeping it installed for some of the minigames.

Forgot about this one.  I'd like to get back to GTA5 but can't decide if I should work on the PS3 or PS4 version.....?

17 minutes ago, Tesla_Rules said:

Forgot about this one.  I'd like to get back to GTA5 but can't decide if I should work on the PS3 or PS4 version.....1f914.png

Yeah, SA's not bad. The aiming/camera is a bit weird (on PS4 at least) but it's nothing that you won't get used to.

& GTA5- Same, I've played a lot of it on PC but I'd like to get the plat on PS4. I don't have a PS3 of my own but I would've went with PS4 anyway; I'd imagine the performance is a bit better..

2 minutes ago, Ac3NiNjA said:

Yeah, SA's not bad. The aiming/camera is a bit weird (on PS4 at least) but it's nothing that you won't get used to.

& GTA5- Same, I've played a lot of it on PC but I'd like to get the plat on PS4. I don't have a PS3 of my own but I would've went with PS4 anyway; I'd imagine the performance is a bit better..

So true.  Same thing that is stopping me from playing GTAIV.  GTA5 is so much better, imo.

Sd5100d.png 1S3a5e42.png      More Powerful Than You Think
     Complete all trophies in South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™     

I was disappointed with the ending, but overall, it was a wonderful game that was much more awesome than Stick of Truth was, but both are still wonderful games.

Edited by Froopy
  • Like 3

platinum #220 Lego Marvel's Avengers (ps4)

completed in 4 days and 11 hours

platinum rarity 30.76% uncommon

platinum name: Peace In Our Time

games done and that is just 1 out of the 4 lego block games planned. next games coming up will be Broken sword 5 episode 1 and 2 (vita) along with plat game Lego Star Wars 3 (physical game purchase for last month). tuesday coming going to need another gaming refill ftw.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2