Most Recent Platinum

Muff

10 hours ago, LightningVII- said:

L3563f1.png

1L0f2b9f.png

:platinum: #3 - My Name is Mayo!

Is there a better games that's come out this generation? I think not! Horizon? Doesn't even come close.. Assassin's Creed Origins? Nope. Easily the best game to grace the consoles, the story made me want to quit my day job and write full time novels about sauces, the possibilities are endless. The graphics make ND look like average basement workers. Graphics are easy 4k x99.. raw sauce.

Nope seriously though, I feel I have to justify myself as to why I played this. All I've heard about this game is that it's constantly talked about, what does a gamer do when he hears about something constantly and the price is like £1? He investigates to see if he likes it. The thing is, even though it's just a click game (I thought it was going to be point and click and puzzles and stuff) yeah right... It's actually quite funny. It's a ridiculous platinum to get after my previous two. That's the only way I can look at it. As a reward for completing Evil Within. I agree it's really cheap but what can I possibly do now? I started it to investigate and managed to platinum it in 20 minutes. Oh well, my profile. I quite enjoyed it. Oh don't worry also, I know it comes as a bundle for Vita as well but I won't be doing it until I've done something quite difficult as a reward again.

Did the Vita version last night, :platinum: #108

• Like 1